• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Fos: Ben & Jerry Sweet: Cabin 6305?

I remember seeing a You Tube video of the Ben and Jerry Sweet (cabin 6305) on the Freedom of the Seas. I'm sure this room is booked way in advance.

However, I am a little confused. I see Ben and Jerry's on deck 5 is no where near being below cabin 6305. It looks like it's closer to the elevators (cabin 6331).

Are the two cows not situationed right above the Ben & Jerry's shop?

I know.. what a silly question. But, my kids are staying in room 6331, so I am really more curious on what their view of the promenade will be. Ben and Jerry's appears to be right below them.

Am I missing something? Sorry no disrespect meant but why would one care to be over ben&jerrys or not? Sorry...just curious.

If you in the cabin right above Ben & Jerry's, you will look out your window to the promenade, and see the rear ends of 2 cows. Because of this "obstructed view", you are given free ice cream daily from Ben and Jerry's. Also, this is considered a suite, and you are given concierge access. ALSO.. the room is decorated in a cow theme.

Do a search on You tube for "Ben and Jerry Sweet" and you might find a well done video tour.

We had this suite on LOS and we had our kids in the adjoining cabin next to us. We shared the Ice Cream Ticket and we used the CL Cards since we will never usually have a suite when traveling with the Kids.

Archived