• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Explorer 1/14/10

Our roll call has been discussing why this cruise is showing as NA since last Wednesday. The answers people have been receiving range from pricfng updates to a revenue audit.

There is speculation that this cruise will be cancelled, shortened, changed.

I know I've read about other cruises that have been cancelled when people have checked and found their cruise with NA (no available cabins) or simply having disappeared.

There is speculation that the drydock scheduled prior to this cruise may be extended to fix the propeller that is damaged.

Has anyone heard what is going on with the Explorer of the Seas for 1/14/10.

Geri

Our roll call has been discussing why this cruise is showing as NA since last Wednesday. The answers people have been receiving range from pricfng updates to a revenue audit.

There is speculation that this cruise will be cancelled, shortened, changed.

I know I've read about other cruises that have been cancelled when people have checked and found their cruise with NA (no available cabins) or simply having disappeared.

There is speculation that the drydock scheduled prior to this cruise may be extended to fix the propeller that is damaged.

Has anyone heard what is going on with the Explorer of the Seas for 1/14/10.

Geri

Does anyone have any information on what is happening to the Explorer of the Seas? Will the drydock take longer? Are they trading the Explorer for a another ship in Bayonne? ASre they selling the Explorer?

The responses from Royal Caribbean just don't add up. You don't remove a cruise from selling to potential cruisers for nearly a week due to pricing changes, revenue audits and all the other garbage answers they are telling us.

As I mentioned on another thread, our TA mentioned that it was NA for inventory maintenance and wouldn't open up again until March 19th. Over two weeks as NA for a pricing change doesn't add up ... something smells funny. I sure hope it doesn't get cancelled, but with the various stories we have heard, we will have to wait and see and hope for the best!!

Anyone else heard anything??

As I mentioned on another thread, our TA mentioned that it was NA for inventory maintenance and wouldn't open up again until March 19th. Over two weeks as NA for a pricing change doesn't add up ... something smells funny. I sure hope it doesn't get cancelled, but with the various stories we have heard, we will have to wait and see and hope for the best!!

Anyone else heard anything??

Royal Caribbean would not take a cruise off the website or out of the hands of TA'a from selling - they would lose revenue. Now I have heard from that nroll call "revenue audit" which is absolutely ridiculous. I have also heard price maintenance. I think this cruise is either getting altered or cancelled. We know they were to be in drydock right before the cruise and with the propeller issue it might have added additional time. Or they may be chartered.

Archived