• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Fun Pass Check-in

tnanock

Hey...I went on my first cruise in January and now am booked on another one in 2 weeks!! But the difference is that this time nearly my ENTIRE family is going!! :D When we set up rooms, we put a past passenger in each room so that we could get on the same level (which is what I was told to do by Carnival). I actually booked through a travel agent and she stated that we might could get extra room keys but that it would be complicated to actually "change" rooms. But from all the searching I've done on this subject, it seems that this should really not be a big deal. Anyone encountered any problems trying to switch rooms at embarkation? What's the procedure....do we take care of it when we get our sail & sign card or wait until we board the ship?

One other thing that this has caused is that my nephew is in "my" room and he is on my fun pass. Do we have to check in together? Or can I just print him a copy of the fun pass to use to check in himself?

Thanks for your help!!

:cool:

Hey...I went on my first cruise in January and now am booked on another one in 2 weeks!! But the difference is that this time nearly my ENTIRE family is going!! :D When we set up rooms, we put a past passenger in each room so that we could get on the same level (which is what I was told to do by Carnival). I actually booked through a travel agent and she stated that we might could get extra room keys but that it would be complicated to actually "change" rooms. But from all the searching I've done on this subject, it seems that this should really not be a big deal. Anyone encountered any problems trying to switch rooms at embarkation? What's the procedure....do we take care of it when we get our sail & sign card or wait until we board the ship?

One other thing that this has caused is that my nephew is in "my" room and he is on my fun pass. Do we have to check in together? Or can I just print him a copy of the fun pass to use to check in himself?

Thanks for your help!!

:cool:

Handle the room change when you first board at the Pursers Desk, if your nephew is old enough then he can check in on his own. Print him a copy of the Fun Pass.

Fred

Archived