• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

wonder how the trip back villa will be?

thied

Given how far south Hamish has got, I think it will be rough trip back into Brisbane for Pacific Sun, as they'll pretty much be cutting across the cyclones path.

they may have to around it or it could brake up by the time they get there

TC Hamish is currently a category 2 cyclone and the Weather Bureau has announced that it might be downgraded to cat 1 by Friday. Hamish has turned north and by 4pm Friday it is expected to be east north east of Mackay.

If the cyclone continues on its predicted path, by Friday evening it will be far enough north that there will probably be only some swells in the area that the Pacific Sun sails through to get into Brisbane. The weather forecast for Brisbane for Saturday is a few showers. :):)

Evon.

TC Hamish is currently a category 2 cyclone and the Weather Bureau has announced that it might be downgraded to cat 1 by Friday. Hamish has turned north and by 4pm Friday it is expected to be east north east of Mackay.

If the cyclone continues on its predicted path, by Friday evening it will be far enough north that there will probably be only some swells in the area that the Pacific Sun sails through to get into Brisbane. The weather forecast for Brisbane for Saturday is a few showers. :):)

Evon.

hopfuly you are right , but looking at bom this is what they are hopping for

My Mum & Sister are heading out on Saturday so they are hoping Hamish heads back up the coast or just disappears!

Of course as Mum told someone the other day rough seas just mean there is less of a queue at the buffet and mean she has a better chance to win bingo!!!

Cheers,

Charmain:)

My Mum & Sister are heading out on Saturday so they are hoping Hamish heads back up the coast or just disappears!

Of course as Mum told someone the other day rough seas just mean there is less of a queue at the buffet and mean she has a better chance to win bingo!!!

Cheers,

Mum has a great attitude! :p

Cheers,

Hi Charmaine,

Hamish is continuing to head north and the Weather Bureau predicts that it will continue on that path. The Bureau has been very accurate so far with its predictions on Hamish's path so I think they are likely to be correct.

I think you can safely tell your Mum that Hamish won't give them rough seas so she will have to queue at the buffet.:):)

Evon.

Archived