Destiny review (detailed)

cruisinCLT

Name Of The Game

The welcome aboard show was the same as we saw on the Conquest, the Valor, the Elation, and the Imagination. It's the one where the dancers come out in captains coats and then rip them off and dance around in their little outfits and then funship freddy comes out,

thelmalouise-n-thekid

Bingo was $20 for a 3 card game and $10 for a single card. They have bargain bingo's to through certain days so watch for those in the Capers. I played everytime they had bingo........I did come close to winning once but I'd pay $20 just to sit and listen to Joe, the bingo guys voice......HA......he had such an awesome accent!!!!!!

merocket59

have you ever watched the movie baby's mama......well if so, do you know the part where they are asking tina fey's baby carrier if she's going to use drugs to lessen the pains of labor......and she's bouncing up and down on the exercise ball and say WooWHOO (not sure how to spell it) but if you've seen the movie you'll know what I'm talking about........well if you do play bingo, Joe likes for people in the front row to make that sound when they get a bingo number he calls! LOL!!!! actually I don't know if he liked it but that's what I did everytime! hahahahahahaha! Tell him Amanda Woomer said hello! WooWHOO!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that's my favorite part of that movie. LOL! Have fun on your cruise! If you have the same activites staff you'll have a blast. Joe is from Australia so you'll know it's him at bingo by his accent! ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!!!!!!!!

Name Of The Game

The welcome aboard show was the same as we saw on the Conquest, the Valor, the Elation, and the Imagination. It's the one where the dancers come out in captains coats and then rip them off and dance around in their little outfits and then funship freddy comes out,

I've never seen that show before. On the Triumph, Ryan picked people from the audience to come up and do silly dance moves like "the lawnmower" or "washing the dog". At the meet & greet he said he never differs from that show. I also remember the same routine years ago on the Paradise.

The welcome aboard show on the Victory was improvised by Malcolm and was great. He was interrupted several times by an old lady that kept running up on stage, which brought about one liners from the band. Malcolm had to deal with her shenanigans, then good naturedly heckled a few people in the audience, and then introduced the fun staff, who brought about laughs themselves. We kept watching that show over and over on the TV whenever we were in the room.

Archived