• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Checking on Board credit

Deckhandoug

Is there anyway to check and see if you have gotten your on board credits before you board? I can you where you can view your account at the NCL website. Thanks in advance:)

Not to my knowledge. Just make sure you take the confirmation that states your OBC amount with you in case there's a problem. Just telling them that you have XX in OBC won't work...you'll need written proof.

CG

This is a tough one. One of my only major complaints on my last cruise was that it was nearly impossible to find out if I'd received all of the on board credit I'd been promised. (The statements can be rather confusing.) I tried when we first boarded, they said to come back tomorrow. The next day, some of it was still missing, so they filled out a form. We never did receive it while on board, despite speaking with an Expedia rep while on the ship who insisted that it was there. Upon our return home, I took it up with Expedia again, and they credited the credit card I'd used to pay for the cruise. All's well that end's well, but I spent a lot of time waiting around at reception, trying to figure it out. I hope you have better luck.

ee

I found a post about two months ago on this board which described a way to go to the NCL website and view your onboard credits in advance. It had something to do with "cruise requirements" and involved a little bit of a song-and-dance with logging in. I tried it and it worked! However....I didn't write down the procedure or bookmark the thread, and I've been searching ever since for that post. I've also tried everything but blowing up my computer while on the website. Can the great CC poster who originally provided those instructions repeat them for all of us??? You would make a lot of folks eternally grateful, and I will promise to save them this time.

Patricia

Is there anyway to check and see if you have gotten your on board credits before you board? I can you where you can view your account at the NCL website. Thanks in advance:)

Hmm, well when we made our deposit, it showed on the copy of the recipt they emailed us.

Archived