• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Florence day-trip from Rome

myquay

Hoping to see Florence for a day in Aug.2009. Any experiences with a car tour from Rome? Train to Florence with a car tour from the terminal?

I understand their is a FastTrain [Eurostar] but can't find it on trenitalia.com. Does it not run in the AM. I know... too many questions.

thanks,

Mikey

Hoping to see Florence for a day in Aug.2009. Any experiences with a car tour from Rome? Train to Florence with a car tour from the terminal?

I understand their is a FastTrain [Eurostar] but can't find it on trenitalia.com. Does it not run in the AM. I know... too many questions.

thanks,

Mikey

Did this last August from Rome. We did take the Eurostar early in the am. It was our last day of our vacation and it was wonderful!

Here is my review. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=824560&highlight=

The last part will tell you a little about going to Florence.

Janet

Take the early Eurostar to Florence. Book the night before (if not earlier) as they can be crowded in the AM. Complete train info available on my Italian Train link in my sig line below. Send email if you have additional questions that you don't want to post here.

Did this last August from Rome. We did take the Eurostar early in the am. It was our last day of our vacation and it was wonderful!

Here is my review. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=824560&highlight=

The last part will tell you a little about going to Florence.

Janet

Great review

Thanks

Archived