• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

What will happen on Wednesday???

That I will get to cruise on this ship for 2 months free and every week I get the room of my choice.:D

Aww. now wouldn't that be nice!! Serioulsy though, I am excited for just about any news about the Oasis!! I am so excited to hear about this new facility as well. Anyone know what time today??

Aww. now wouldn't that be nice!! Serioulsy though, I am excited for just about any news about the Oasis!! I am so excited to hear about this new facility as well. Anyone know what time today??

Yep I was also wondering what time that will be....:confused:

Can't wait to see the new Ft. Lauderdale port for the Oasis:p....in 11 days we'll be there boarding the Solstice just to check how the ports are doing on their preparations for our Inaugurals on her....we're going to all the same ports as the Oasis but Nassau....will create a new thread about those preparations especially of those in Labadee when I come back:):cool:

What I would LIKE to see is more pictures of the public area interior design from a passenger's perspective and I'd like to see more of the cabin design. I am curious to see if there are any dramatic changes in cabin design (excluding the loft cabins) compared to the design being used on the previous three ship classes.

What I would LIKE to see is more pictures of the public area interior design from a passenger's perspective and I'd like to see more of the cabin design. I am curious to see if there are any dramatic changes in cabin design (excluding the loft cabins) compared to the design being used on the previous three ship classes.

I would like to see this too.

Really expected more news on Oasis this week. The very nice pic's of the model are cool, but not a big news item. The Terminal 18 release is old news. We docked there on Enchantment during our B2B (sorry, consecutive cruises), last fall. We were told it was a trial run for Solstice, then Oasis.

Would like to sea something better, some time soon.

However, RCCL has this all planned. And we will sea, what they want us to sea, going with their plan.

If we have to wait until our 12/1 Oasis sailing, so be it.

Rick and Deirdra

Really expected more news on Oasis this week. The very nice pic's of the model are cool, but not a big news item. The Terminal 18 release is old news. We docked there on Enchantment during our B2B (sorry, consecutive cruises), last fall. We were told it was a trial run for Solstice, then Oasis.

Would like to sea something better, some time soon.

However, RCCL has this all planned. And we will sea, what they want us to sea, going with their plan.

If we have to wait until our 12/1 Oasis sailing, so be it.

Rick and Deirdra

Rick are you saying that Terminal 18 is already operational? If so what were your impressions? Were you only docked there are did they do actual debarkation and/or embarkation?

It was in actual operation when Enchantment docked there when we were on board. There was some construction going on, as I'm shore there will be until the end of November. We were told Enchantment was giving the terminal a shake down trial in prep for Solstice and later Oasis. The building itself was renovated from an older structure but was very spacious and modern inside. The whole Enchantment boarding and disembarking went very smooth.

Any Solstice guests out who could tell us more?

Rick

Hi all...

Just got back from a week on the Solstice. Dock 18 is far from being ready for traffic. Looks like it will be a beautiful terminal in about 6 months. We used the old terminal 18 for Solstice and you can see where the new and the old will be connected. It will be hugh. I understand that the new section will hold 3000 people on the 2nd floor. It will be for the group getting on the ship. Supposed to be real comfortable and not look like a warehouse. That's all I got

Bye, Denny

Hi all...

Just got back from a week on the Solstice. Dock 18 is far from being ready for traffic. Looks like it will be a beautiful terminal in about 6 months. We used the old terminal 18 for Solstice and you can see where the new and the old will be connected. It will be hugh. I understand that the new section will hold 3000 people on the 2nd floor. It will be for the group getting on the ship. Supposed to be real comfortable and not look like a warehouse. That's all I got

Bye, Denny

Thanks for the pier 18 update. Looks like RCI isn't going to share any real new information with us yet.

Archived