• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

A couple of questions

Waltworshiper

We are new to Celebrity and have a couple of questions. We are booked on the April 11th Century. Are towels provided for excursions, or do we need to bring our own? Also does anyone know a good transfer service from Miami's port to the airport after the cruise? And what time we should be picked up after the cruise? Our hotel is providing the transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to the port, so we would just need a one way back to the airport. Also, what is a good time to arrive at the port? Usually I have time to look up answers, but since we booked last minute, I am scrambling to get everything else at home done before our trip, and am hoping one of the seasoned veterans out there can help me out.

Thanks in advance for the help!:D

Sharon

We are new to Celebrity and have a couple of questions. We are booked on the April 11th Century. Are towels provided for excursions, or do we need to bring our own?

There will be towels in the cabin for your use. Be sure to leave them at the end of the cruise or you will be charged for them.

Also does anyone know a good transfer service from Miami's port to the airport after the cruise?

A cab is a good bet for this.

Our hotel is providing the transfers before and to the port, so we would just need a one way back to the airport. Also, what is a good time to arrive at the port?

You can usually board after about 11;30-12:00 unless there is a problem with the ship being cleared by the CG.

Usually I have time to look up answers, but since we booked last minute, I am scrambling to get everything else at home done before our trip.

Thanks in advance for the help!:D

Sharon

don't know how to highlight answers. Look above. Century is a great ship. Have a super cruise!

Towels are provided. They are placed in your room at turn down the night before.

I agree that a cab is the best way to get to the pier and back.

We usually arrive at noon. It has been a perfect time. No wait, no lines, and usually, the cabin has been ready and available soon after we get lunch on board.

Archived