Chicken wings on the Valor

Morcruisin4Fun

I could be wrong, but I could have sworn I had some type of chicken wing on one of the taste of the nations days back in November when I was on the Valor.....I think the American day....

There were small drummettes and wings but cooked like inside a stew something like Carribbean or Creole Cooking.

But not like the Wings and Things or like the Salt & Pepper Wings that you would see at a Chinese restaurant.

Fred

Blasphmey to remove the Sushi Station!!!!

Agreed, especially to replace it with wings. Gross. I can actually hear them getting fatter. :D Anyone get that movie reference?

Wennfred, thanks for the pictures (you have pictures of everything) chicken strips are just as good as wings I guess. My friends daughter loves chicken wings and on their last cruise on NCL, she saw someone with them and looked for them until she found where they came from. I just wanted to post the question for her. I don't like Sushi so wings and beer would work for me. HA! Thanks for the responses. Cruise critic is great!

Agreed, especially to replace it with wings. Gross. I can actually hear them getting fatter. :D Anyone get that movie reference?

Tommy Boy with Chris Farley?

OP, hope you find the chicken wings, we saw Southern Fried Chicken at lunch one day on the Lido. The serving tray had everything, including wings, but not just wings alone.

Ms B

Archived