• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Temperature on Ship

p_toasty

Hi i am travelling to NZ next Feb and am not sure what the weather will be like on or off the ship. Will the temperature on the ship be comfortable? And if anyone has been to NZ in Feb can they let me know what sort of weather to prepare for.

I only ask because i am coming from Perth Australia and we will be in the middle of our summer, and i am not sure what i will need to pack in the way of clothes?:confused:

You'd problaby get a lot more input if you asked this over on the Aus/NZ forum under Ports of Call. We were there in Januuary and it was chilly to us. As for the ship, the interior parts of the ship will be comfortablr, but I always bring a sweater for the dining room and theater as they tend to crank the a/c up. Your cabin will have a thermostat, so you can set it to whether temp you like.

Have a great cruise we had such a great time there that my DH spoke of immigrating for two years afterwards.

SG

Thanks guys for your information i will hop on the ports of call site to try and glean some more information. Just dont want to get caught short without enough warmish clothes.

This is my first cruise and i am SO excited. i am flying to Bali next month and am nowhere near as excited as i am about cruising in Feb :):D

Archived