• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Cozumel wedding

Hello. First time poster here!

I'm interested on having our wedding (Feb 2010) in Cozumel. I saw that Carnival cruise has weddings at Hotel Melia. Has anyone had their wedding there? If so, what was it like? Also, are there other possible wedding destinations that others could recommend?

Thanks everyone and congrats to all the newlyweds and other brides-to-be!:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm getting married in Cozumel in 2010 as well. I'm not booking it though Carnival; instead, I went to http://www.cozumelweddingplanner.com. Carnival only offers a cookie cutter kind of wedding whereas Cozumel wedding planner offers several destinations and just about anything else you want. They were recommended in a destination wedding magazine and I honestly haven't read one bad reveiw about them. I hope this is helpful. Good luck with your planning.

I just got married in Cozumel last month at Nachi Cocom Beach Club. It was sooooo AMAZING! If you don't have a place booked yet you should really consider them! It was picture perfect. They went above and beyond! Email me at ourweddingcruise@yahoo.com if you have any questions or want to see pictures!

We were able to rent out the Beach Club for private use for our wedding and I couldn't imagine doing it any other way!

Good Luck Ladies!

Hello. Thanks for your reply!

Since posting, I too have been looking at this site. Have you begun to work with them at all? My one concern about them was that they seemed like a larger company and I was afraid that I might not get as much of the personal attention I would get with a smaller company. What do you think? Also, what destination have you chosen through them? I'd love to hear all the details you've planned so far!!!

I just got married in Cozumel last month at Nachi Cocom Beach Club. It was sooooo AMAZING! If you don't have a place booked yet you should really consider them! It was picture perfect. They went above and beyond! Email me at ourweddingcruise@yahoo.com if you have any questions or want to see pictures!

We were able to rent out the Beach Club for private use for our wedding and I couldn't imagine doing it any other way!

Good Luck Ladies!

Congrats!

I saw your previous posting about Nachi and I'd love to hear more about it. Did you book through them or with a WC?

We booked directly with the beach club. If you want to email me I will give you the contact info to get more info. We really wanted a personal wedding and not to do it on a overcrowded beach with 100s of on-lookers. We had 43 people at the wedding/beach club and that was it. It was very personal and exactly what we wanted. I've heard horror stories of brides basically waiting in line for their wedding while watching someone elses...we DID not want that so we went with an outside company instead of the cruise line. Here's my email if you have more questions or want the contact info.

ourweddingcruise@yahoo.com

We booked directly with the beach club. If you want to email me I will give you the contact info to get more info. We really wanted a personal wedding and not to do it on a overcrowded beach with 100s of on-lookers. We had 43 people at the wedding/beach club and that was it. It was very personal and exactly what we wanted. I've heard horror stories of brides basically waiting in line for their wedding while watching someone elses...we DID not want that so we went with an outside company instead of the cruise line. Here's my email if you have more questions or want the contact info.

ourweddingcruise@yahoo.com

Thanks so much. You're a huge help. You've got mail!:)

• 11 months later...

Does anyone have the contact information for Nachi Cocom Beach Club.? I would really like to get in touch with them to get some information about having a wedding there. The wesite does not have a number and the way to request information on the site does not work. I had sent hmk012 an email, but I am guessing since this post was so long ago she doesnt check that email still.

Thank you!

Archived