• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Just off the Eurodam...

betmust

I just got off the Eurodam yesterday. I am still unpacking and will try to write somewhat of a review in the next day or so. If anyone has any questions, I will try to answer them.

This was our first cruise with HAL and we really did enjoy it. The ship was elegant and beautiful. We did AYW dining. We had a verandah cabin- VC 5042.

Will write more later...

Bette

I would be interested in how your dining experience went and if you had any recommendations on making it work smoothly. We are sailing in 2 weeks and I am a little nervous about how the dining experience will be.

Thanks!

;)My family and I will be on the Eurodam APRIL 4. We have adjoining cabins 5092 and 5090, so pretty close to where you were. So happy you enjoyed your cruise!! By chance do you have the dinner menus from the dinning room. I know I saw a tread with the menus, just can't seem to find it. We would welcome any suggestions. My grandchildren are 13 and 17.

Again thank you Carla

Since this your first HAL cruise, how did it compare with other lines you've been with? Did it live up to your expectations? We'll be close to your cabin (5106) on a fall cruise & it will be our first HAL in 18 years! Was it a good location rock & roll wise? Did you do anytime dining or assigned seating? Tell all about the wines. We'll really look forward to your review.

Hi Bette. Wondering what kind of fruit was offered in the Lido? Other then the norm, apples, bananas....Hoping for some exotic type fruits!

My son was wondering about an arcade, with the arcade machines? We had heard there is video games, like the Playstation and Wii.....

And last...How crowded did it seem on Sea days by the pool? Open lounge chairs in the Sun?

We are sailing on the Eurodam April 25th for 18 days just wondering if anyone from Ontario Canada have book that Cruise

Check over on theRoll-Call forum to see if there's one for your cruise. That's where folks on the same cruise get together.

Have a good time on your cruise. :)

Check over on theRoll-Call forum to see if there's one for your cruise. That's where folks on the same cruise get together.

Have a good time on your cruise. :)

Thanks for directing me I am new at this

;)My family and I will be on the Eurodam APRIL 4. We have adjoining cabins 5092 and 5090, so pretty close to where you were. So happy you enjoyed your cruise!! By chance do you have the dinner menus from the dinning room. I know I saw a tread with the menus, just can't seem to find it. We would welcome any suggestions. My grandchildren are 13 and 17.

Again thank you Carla

Check out this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=886546&highlight=

Dear Krazy Kruizer,

Just found your link, WOW , Thank you, it really answered my Question. I wanted to find the best night for going to the other restaurant. Knowing what my grandchildren like, just wanted it to be as special as it could be. They love cruising, but it has been a while since they have been on Hal. Disney , Princess, and mostly Royal Carribbean have been what we have cruised with them. Again it was so kind of you to answer my question.

Blessings, Carla

How exciting! We just saw pics of the Eurodam - love the idea of the Cabanas. Did you use one of those? What's the aft pool area like with Cabanas - does it detract from the atmosphere of the aft pool?

Thanks,

Kathy

What's the aft pool area like with Cabanas - does it detract from the atmosphere of the aft pool?

The E-dam cabanas are at the Lido pool, not the aft pool. That area is completely open to all. There is a cover that can look like the top of a cabana, but is not.

Archived