• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

emerald vs aos

F19810

I am debating between the emerald or RC's adventure of the seas on Nov 1st. I am in my late forties and traveling solo and I was wondering if I would feel out of place on the Emerald being solo and in my forties? If I was traveling during school breaks, I wouldn't be concerned about this. Last year, I sailed the Grand in the Med and loved it. We enjoyed the entertainment staff and listening to the band in one of the lounges. Is there a lounge/bar where I can go to listen to the band play music of the 50-80s on the Emerald?

Thanks

You won't feel out of place on the Emerald. There are always persons of the same age group on a ship that size.

RCL also has a good percentage of that age group. Since you never know for sure before you go, just pick the ship that has the best itinerary and we hope that's Princess.

After reading reviews of the Emerald, I am leaning towards that ship. It helps that it is several hundred dollars cheaper! I know that I will enjoy either cruise. I just came back from a week at Disney World and I am already thinknig about my next vacation. To me, I work so that I can afford to get away from work!

Judy

Archived