• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

new to booking

Should I book with Carnival online or call and talk to someone? Are those the PVPs? This is my 1st Carnival cruise.

I have always started out booking online but always end up having to call for one reason or another. I do like having the assurance of my booking going through with the Rep. and I always get e-docs rather through the mail. It really is a personal choice. I find the reps. very informative and you can call them anytime with questions. By the way welcome to Carnival.:D

A PVP is a personal vacation planner and yes, they are the ones you speak to if you call 800 CAR NIVA. If you get them through the mail they are docs, if you get them online they are e-docs (The "E" stands for electronic). Use whichever is most comfortable for you.

Should I book with Carnival online or call and talk to someone? Are those the PVPs? This is my 1st Carnival cruise.

I didnt use a PVP the first time and I was at a loss of what to do for booking wise. Now we use our PVP and find that our questions are all answered. Call the 1800 number and see if you can hook up with a PVP. I know that we have made a real connection with our PVP and when our first one left his position we were devastated (well at least sad) and now found a new one thanks to a person on this board and we hit it off!

Archived