• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Port of Baltimore

Delinpa

http://www.cruisemaryland.com/

The directions on the site are pretty clear and the port is literally right beside I-95. The signage is also pretty good once you're off the freeway (assuming no one has stolen them, this is Baltimore!) The mapquest maps look weird because McComas Street basically runs underneith and along I-95 (which is elevated at that point) When you see it in person it's dirt simple (sorta)

From the south it couldn't be easier. Get off exit at exit 55 and stay straight. There's a big white ship off to the right, aim for that, it's your's. Don't stay in the left lanes as you'll be forced to turn up Key Highway.

If you're coming from the north do ensure you're in the right most lane in the right most tube when you enter the tunnel, the exit is almost immediately after get out of the tunnel (as you approach the tolls all you EZ PASS holders ignore the EZ PASS only signs and stay to the right, all the booths take EZ PASS and you won't be able to get across if you are over to the left) Take exit 55, turn left at the light to go underneith I-95 and over to the other side, aim for the big white ship!

http://www.cruisemaryland.com/

The directions on the site are pretty clear and the port is literally right beside I-95. The signage is also pretty good once you're off the freeway (assuming no one has stolen them, this is Baltimore!) The mapquest maps look weird because McComas Street basically runs underneith and along I-95 (which is elevated at that point) When you see it in person it's dirt simple (sorta)

From the south it couldn't be easier. Get off exit at exit 55 and stay straight. There's a big white ship off to the right, aim for that, it's your's. Don't stay in the left lanes as you'll be forced to turn up Key Highway.

If you're coming from the north do ensure you're in the right most lane in the right most tube when you enter the tunnel, the exit is almost immediately after get out of the tunnel (as you approach the tolls all you EZ PASS holders ignore the EZ PASS only signs and stay to the right, all the booths take EZ PASS and you won't be able to get across if you are over to the left) Take exit 55, turn left at the light to go underneith I-95 and over to the other side, aim for the big white ship!

Thank you for the detailed directions! We are not going out of Baltimore this trip but our next cruise will be out of Baltimore. Without the airfare and hotel charges, it makes the possibility of cruising more often do-able. I will have to copy and paste it into a cruise folder on my computer. Yes you can call me anal. :D

I love these boards for all the detailed information that all of you give. Hopefully I will learn enough to return the favor to others eventually. ;)

Archived