• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Amazon cruise - March 2010 Just cancelled

DebsUK

Really mad! I heard about it on my roll call.....Princess hadn't even called me! I had to call them and yes it's cancelled....they said they were going to be using the Royal for more European and Caribbean destinations. I have to call back to customer care in the a.m. to find out what they will be doing for us (if anything!). Looks like several cruises on the Princess site have been cancelled. What is going on?

Really mad! I heard about it on my roll call.....Princess hadn't even called me! I had to call them and yes it's cancelled....they said they were going to be using the Royal for more European and Caribbean destinations. I have to call back to customer care in the a.m. to find out what they will be doing for us (if anything!). Looks like several cruises on the Princess site have been cancelled. What is going on?

Sorry to hear this. Some of these cruises seem to be disappearing right before our eyes. I lost count today on the posts about cancelled voyages for spring 2010.

Again, sorry to hear this, I hope you can find a cruise to take it's place.

I know it happens with all lines but we had booked this almost a year ago to get the cabin we wanted and to coincide with dates with some friends. Now it's back to the drawing board. Appreciate the support and hopefully Princess doesn't do this to too many people.

I was booked for the 10 April 2010 Royal Princess sailing from Manaus to Ft. Lauderdale. As well as I can determine the 13 March 2010 sailing remains on the schedule. Since I am part of a group that is planning to spend time in the Manaus area prior to sailing I hope we can count on this departure holding. Does anyone have other information that would suggest Princess has not finished canceling departures? I don't want to rebook only to have that cruise canceled as well.

Archived