Luggage tags - cabin change

We switched cabins after receiving our documents. So our luggage tags have the old number on them. We won't be receiving new tags. So we will put our new cabin number on the old tags ( I guess with tape and a sharpie :)) Has anyone done this before - and was your luggage delayed or delivered to your original cabin?

I see that they are barcoded and was hoping that perhaps the barcode was tied to your reservation and therefore the bags would automatically be re-directed to the new cabin.

We switched cabins after receiving our documents. So our luggage tags have the old number on them. We won't be receiving new tags. So we will put our new cabin number on the old tags ( I guess with tape and a sharpie :)) Has anyone done this before - and was your luggage delayed or delivered to your original cabin?

I see that they are barcoded and was hoping that perhaps the barcode was tied to your reservation and therefore the bags would automatically be re-directed to the new cabin.

Hi, the porters at the pier will have bag tags just get them to tag your bags. We get our docs elec. so usually get tags at the pier.

Never had a problem.

Enjoy your cruise.

We got a cabin change after giving our bags to the porters.

No big deal! I just checked back occasionaly to the original cabin assignment and picked up my bags as they were delivered.

Don't sweat the small stuff. Improvise! ;)

We switched cabins last year after we had received our tags. I just printed out some new numbers on sticky labels on the computer, then used clear packing tape to make sure they stayed put. We got our luggage within an hour of getting to our cabin last year, so I would say it worked!:)

Thanks for all the help everyone.

And yea - I don't sweat the small stuff. I'm just an organized wench - I love getting that luggage asap and getting unpacked before muster drill. Anything I can do on my end to make that remotely possible is a good thing. :)

Thanks again to all.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

And yea - I don't sweat the small stuff. I'm just an organized wench - I love getting that luggage asap and getting unpacked before muster drill. Anything I can do on my end to make that remotely possible is a good thing. :)

Thanks again to all.

The funny thing is, last year when we changed cabins we had our luggage by 2:00. This year it apparently sat in the wrong place, and our cabin steward finally went to track it down for us. We got it around 6:00!:confused:

Archived