• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Princess Cancels?

nick the greek

After you were all so helpful and we were about to book a 10 day Ruby cruise on Oct 25, 2009, they are not taking any reservations and the web site says there is no pricing out yet for this cruise. I am reading of the many unusual cruise cancels and am wondering if anyone knows about this one? It may be the Island Princess for us and we hope they are not changing the itinerary.

Any information is great!

Thank-you

Nick

After you were all so helpful and we were about to book a 10 day Ruby cruise on Oct 25, 2009, they are not taking any reservations and the web site says there is no pricing out yet for this cruise. I am reading of the many unusual cruise cancels and am wondering if anyone knows about this one? It may be the Island Princess for us and we hope they are not changing the itinerary.
I just checked the Roll Call for the 10/25/09 Ruby and there isn't any discussion about a cancellation. You might check with the Roll Call to see what they say. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=869896

Thank-you

Nick

I bet the website is having problems. Call a TA or try to price it with an online TA. Pricing has been out for this time period since last year.

Per previous post - why don't you post a question on the Roll Call for this cruise also.

Thank-you

Nick

I can assure you that this sailing is still a GO:) ENJOY!

Thank-you

Nick

Princesses reservation system is down for maintenance.

Thank you. I will do as you all suggest, check the roll call and call an agent. Is it better from your experience to use an outside agent or deal with the cruise line directly?

Thank-you again.

Nick

Check several different TA's. A good discount TA can cut your cruise price and often times adds shipboard credits. We have always been able to beat the price offered by Princess with a good discount TA. Enjoy!

We have just about decided on Ruby and my daughter who is better at this than me is reading about Cpt, PSD, CD and MD on the ships. Can they make such a difference in the cruise and how does one find that information? I have only Cunard and Celebrity experience and Cunard is only Transatlantic and a very different type of trip.

Thank-you for any suggestions.

Nick

Archived