Lib0007

Spirit Daily's and Kids Crew schedules

I have scanned the Freestyle Daily's and the Kids Crew schedules from our 11/19 cruise. I somehow didn't make it home with the Daily from the first day. Hope these will be helpful to any future Spirit cruisers.

If you would like a copy, please leave your email address. I tried to attach them to this post, but the files were too large.

Thanks

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

17 cruises and counting.....

Ecstacy 5/96,5/00

Majesty of the seas 4/97

Grandeur of the seas 5/98

Imagination 12/98,7/00,03/04

Monarch of the seas 10/00

Voyager of the seas 5/00

Radiance of the seas 04/01

Triumph 05/01

Disney Wonder 08/01

Fascination 05/02,09/02

Fantasy 08/03

Spirit 02/03

Ncl Spirit 12/04

I am going on the Spirit in January. I would LOVE a copy of the dailies! This is my fifth cruise, but it is the first for my wonderful girlfriend, and I want to show her a taste of the ship's activities!

delliotdc@aol.com

If it's not too late to get in on your kind offer, I also would love to see the Spirit's Dailies. We leave on the Spirit on 12/12. My email address is: marciew@optonline.net

Thanks so much.

By the way, how did you like the cruise?

I've emailed some of you already, and will email the remainder tomorrow. We had a fantastic time - the ship is wonderful.

I would also love a copy....BUT.... if one person who gets it knows how to scan it, they can post it here and help the original poster!!!

Thnx....

evatrudy@aol.com

Doug, they are scanned and I tried to attach the files to this thread but it said the attachments are too large. I don't have a website to host the files.

If it's not too late to get in on your kind offer, I also would love to see the Spirit's Dailies. We leave on the Spirit on 12/12. My email address is: marciew@optonline.net

Hey, marciew! We'll be on the 12/12 Spirit, too! You're only the second person I've seen in here who'll be on that trip, so I was starting to think I'd be alone. Glad to know there will be others aboard!

Hi, Quincella! I know how you feel. It doesn't seem like anyone else is going on our cruise. It's just going to be my husband & me this time. How many are traveling in your group & where are you coming from?

Request for a copy of the daiy's, I am going on this saturday's 9 day.

My e-mail is <kojak21@hotmail.com>

Diane and Buil from CruiseClues.com were nice enough to add the files to their site, so if you haven't rec'd an email yet, please go to these links:

http://cruiseclues.info/images/NCLSpiritFreestyleDailys9Day.pdf

http://cruiseclues.info/images/NCLSpiritKidsCrew9Day.pdf

There is also alot of other great info & pictures there for you to see - it is a very informative cruise site. Thanks Diane & Buil!

I have scanned the Freestyle Daily's and the Kids Crew schedules from our 11/19 cruise. I somehow didn't make it home with the Daily from the first day. Hope these will be helpful to any future Spirit cruisers.

If you would like a copy, please leave your email address. I tried to attach them to this post, but the files were too large.

I would love to have a copy of the daily's when you have a chance. We are going 01/07.

ouiswim@lexfirst.net is my e-mail address.

Thank you so much.