• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Albion at South Beach OK?

minimartha

I bid on Priceline and got the Albion for $99/nt. I couldn't find it on any other site for less than $250. Anybody know anything about this hotel? Is it in a location where we can still sleep? It looked close to everything..

THANKS!

I bid on Priceline and got the Albion for $99/nt. I couldn't find it on any other site for less than $250. Anybody know anything about this hotel? Is it in a location where we can still sleep? It looked close to everything..

THANKS!

Yes, it is a great luxury boutique hotel! You should be tickled pink!

To give you some background about the Rubell Family and the hotels they have owned or still own, http://www.nytimes.com/1999/08/08/business/private-sector-prospering-in-deco-not-disco.html . Steve Rubell was the founder of Studio 54 in Manhattan.

The article is dated but it will let you know the treat you are in for!

Forgot to add, yes, you will still be able to sleep. Luxury hotels like that make sure they have sound proof glass and most likely blackout drapes. You'll be fine!

Congrats!

I was hoping you'd get on here soon and see my post. i was waiting to see your response... :D:D

You'll have to let me know how you enjoyed the hotel!

FWIW, my husband is from Asheville and my inlaws still live there. Beautiful area! Spent my wedding night at The Grove Park Inn:)

REALLY!!!! That's awesome! Where do your inlaws live in Asheville? I bid on priceline for my inlaws for our same cruise pre stay and got them Intercontinental for $110/nt. They didn't want to be in South Beach. I was really happy with that for them too!

Archived