Is Mexico an ok desitinatino?

Amerikaner83

I can't wait to go back to Cozumel. Mexicans are crazy fun!!!

Our cab driver bought us beer and let us drink it in the cab. Where in America can you do that? You're going to Mexico to do that:confused:. Oh well, different strokes I guess

He got a big tip from me (and partially to pay him back for the beer he bought)

My 14 year old cousin was offered shots at Senor Frogs. Hopefully there was a RESPONSIBLE adult around to say NO THANKS:rolleyes:I love Mexico. It's so fun and crazy.

:eek::eek::eek:

It is safer to be in Mexico than in central and southwest Little Rock.

That is pretty broad claim. Mexico is a tad bit larger than Little Rock much less central or southwest. Do you think these parts of Little Rock are more dangerous than Ciudad Juarez? Juarez averaged over four murders per day last year. I doubt anywhere in the USA comes close to that rate. The mayor of Juarez has moved across the border to El Paso....imagine that.

I'm 23. I'm of age. I was saying where can you drink IN A CAB.

It was fun being able to ride around getting drunk.

Just about anywhere in the US. I don't think 'open container' laws apply to commercial passengers in a commercial vehicle. Probably violate the drivers religion nowadays, but not the law.:D

I've done it in New York, San Francisco, LA, Miami and Pittsburgh,[and Coz.] no problems with the driver.

AND Dallas, but anyone [of age] was allowed to drink a beer WHILE driving, in those days. If you asked someone how long a drive it was from Dallas to El Paso, the answer would be, "Long Ways, mebbe 2 six packs!" I used to fly out of DFW every week and park in an off airport lot. Returning on a Friday evening they would have tubs of beer on ice in the lobby. Grab what you liked, pay your parking and drive away drinking an icy cold one.

That got outlawed over 20 years ago.

Dan

That is pretty broad claim. Mexico is a tad bit larger than Little Rock much less central or southwest. Do you think these parts of Little Rock are more dangerous than Ciudad Juarez? Juarez averaged over four murders per day last year. I doubt anywhere in the USA comes close to that rate. The mayor of Juarez has moved across the border to El Paso....imagine that.

Maybe he just got a great deal on a foreclosure?:D

Dan

Silly me...

yes I plan on staying away from the rugs. But I'm still brushing up on this newfangled feature called "spell check"...LOL

I realized my mistake(s) only after the time to edit my post had elapsed D'oh! :cool:

Thanks for the replies, guys and gals :-)

Years ago (approximately 29) we would do a day trip to Juarez while visiting my Dad in El Paso. Now we do not go near the place, Juarez that is, and haven't in many years (approximately 15).

I didn't know the Mayor of Juarez moved to El Paso! Hmm things must be getting even worse.

Robin

Archived