• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Snorkelling Company Recommendations in Cozumel

loveclearbluewater

Hey all you Cozumel experts!! We are cruising to Cozumel April 6th and are looking for a snorkeling company to take us out to the reefs? Does anyone have any favorites? We are a family of 6 ages 13 and up.

Thanks

The only reef snorkel that we have done was when we spent a day at Playa Palancar. They had boat trip for $35 then. I think that it is $40 or $45 now. We had only 8 people on our boat. It was worth every penny. If you want a nice place to loaf, Playa Palancar will fill the bill.

If that doesn't turn you on, I've seen nothing but rave reviews on Mystic Snorkel and Eagle Ray Divers. You can get more info at www.cozumelmycozumel.com and www.cozumelinsider.com.

• 4 months later...

We just returned Saturday and booked a snorkle trip trough Eagle Ray Divers. We can't reccomend them enough. Great guys. We rode on the roof of the boat out to three reefs and saw sting rays, 2 sharks, beautiful fish coral etc. My son had difficulty snorkling in the ocean and Laio took exceptional care of him. We made my son wear a life vest for the 2 and 3 dives. He was too macho to wear one in the beginning as none of the rest of us wore one but they are offered. I should have worn one so that my son would take one. Hind site is 20/20.

They guys were great and the lunch "taco" were yummy. You are hungry and a full day in the ocean. You can't beat this group.

Archived