• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Seattle cruise terminal 91 parking?

deerose

My question is about parking our car for our Princess Alaska cruise, May 24. We will be driving in the 23rd from Idaho so will spend the night in Seattle. Should we try to find a hotel that we can stay, park, & cruise or just drive from a hotel to Terminal 91 to park? Does anyone know of a nice hotel that provides secure parking, transportation to the terminal, along with our night stay? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Deerose

My question is about parking our car for our Princess Alaska cruise, May 24. We will be driving in the 23rd from Idaho so will spend the night in Seattle. Should we try to find a hotel that we can stay, park, & cruise or just drive from a hotel to Terminal 91 to park? Does anyone know of a nice hotel that provides secure parking, transportation to the terminal, along with our night stay? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Deerose

Here is the list. You should be able to find one that makes you happy...

http://www.visitseattle.org/visitors/cruise/packages.asp

Most of the down town hotels charge $30 - $40 a day for parking which in a week could be $200 - $280 and I'm not sure if they will let you leave your car while on your cruise. The pier parking is $142 for a 7 day cruise. I will be driving in from Idaho and staying at the Silver Cloud Lake Union free parking while staying there and a free shuttle to down town attractions. Then driving to the pier.

Most of the down town hotels charge $30 - $40 a day for parking which in a week could be $200 - $280 and I'm not sure if they will let you leave your car while on your cruise. The pier parking is $142 for a 7 day cruise. I will be driving in from Idaho and staying at the Silver Cloud Lake Union free parking while staying there and a free shuttle to down town attractions. Then driving to the pier.

The link given above is cruise and park. For one night's lodging (usually) the hotel will allow you to park there at no extra charge for the week. i.e. no daily charges.

We are sailing on the 16th of May for one week and a week's parking at the pier is $142 which is very very high. Is there a parking lot that someone could recommend that may be cheaper that we could take a cab to?

Even thought of parking at off site parking at airport then taking shuttle?

We are sailing on the 16th of May for one week and a week's parking at the pier is $142 which is very very high. Is there a parking lot that someone could recommend that may be cheaper that we could take a cab to?

Even thought of parking at off site parking at airport then taking shuttle?

Parking in Seattle averages $30 per day (at the pier it is $20 per 24 hour day), and that is a 12 hour day, it is about another $10-15 for overnight. I'm not sure about the pricing at the long term lots at the airport (never used one).

I have researched ALOT on the parking situation, and alas, the $142 a week at the Pier is the best deal. The only thing I haven't gotten a clear answer on is security. But I have pre-reserved and paid, I would suggest that you if you also go this route, you make arrangements very soon. Have a happy cruise.

Being from Montana, I REALLY appreciate our cheap parking....a week at our airport is only $12, (yes all week) and the police operate from the basement, so secure in my mind.

Archived