• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Conquest here we come driving to Galveston today

Catfish, have fun on your cruise! And just think, you can leave all this cold weather and dreary skies behind you! You'll pass the Ecstasy out in the Gulf somewhere on Sunday, when they have to come home and go back to reality, while you will be just starting your cruise! :)

Catfishhhh... there's a Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle on your first sea day!!!

Check the Capers that will be left in your cabin Sunday night. It will be listed in the 'Day At A Glance' tear off section over on the right hand side.

The M&M should be in Vincent's at 11:30 AM!!

Have a wonderful cruise and please tell Chris that I said hi!!!

:D

Im glad we dont leave until next week, man is it windy up here. I just drove to Tyler TX and back and the wind was whipping my little car around the road.

Have fun. I dont know if its too windy to enjoy your sail away on board the lido deck or you will want to take cover.

We made it here yesterday in record time was really windy but seems better this morning Galveston seems to be recovering well we saw less damage than we did in January and less piled up trash. They seem to be moving along well drove by the terminal Saturday it was all locked up beggin for us to return . Just checked the web cam and she hasn't come in yet but at least it's not foggy like it was in January when she didn't come in till after lunch. Everybody is up and starting to move around so will keep ya posted.

Archived