It's FUNDAY WEEKEND! Post your FunDay Party posts and pictures here!!! :D

*Mach*

Our party was a low key event......

we had a "Lets Pack for our Cruise Party!"

2849701340046657171S500x500Q85.jpg

2553046760046657171S500x500Q85.jpg

2547133090046657171S500x500Q85.jpg

The rest of the afternoon was spent having Cruise Snacks.... Frozen Drinks.... and Playing Cruise Tunes!

Yeah... as you got through the registration process it asks for your host's name, etc.

We DID have a wonderful time! The good news it that Carnival is gonna do it AGAIN!

I hope that folks who didn't get to have party this time 'round will next time!!

:)

I can promise you Sheri and I WILL have one out here in West Texas, whether it's legite or not.:p:p

WOOOHOOO we were ready to party by 3....well we actually started a wee bit early but everybody arrived between 3 and 4 for a 4PM sailaway....which actually happened here in OKC at 4:21 (We on the Crazies call this SAWP...SailAway Watch Party.... every Sunday when we watch Conquest sail out of Galveston on the Galveston webcams :>)

We used the laptops all day to pull up videos on youtube and such of Carnival cruise videos and sailaways...there are some GREAT ones of sailaways and you can hear the Funnel horn perfectly!!!!

And of course we were posting on this sticky from the party too, best we could manage as the day went on....lol....

Everybody got into the cruising spirit, SO much laughing and mayhem!!! It was SO much fun to share all this with some friends who have never cruised, and didn't think they wanted to much....not anymore!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Danny was grillin burgers and dogs, we were busy getting fajitas and mexican buffet ready, and we assembled for sailaway...

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

After all the worry about the weather movin' in, it worked out just perfect!! We had planned to do all the grilling the day of the party, but we decided to do the beef for fajitas the night before, and that turned out to be a blessing! Danny pre-grilled the marinated meat for me, and I finished it in the oven the next morning so it was fork tender...did chicken on the grill too, plus burgers and dogs of course....Danny froze himself out in that weather grilling it up for us, you ROCK Dano!!!

We put out the tortillas and fixins and everybody had FUN building their own!!!

Nutty brought the most fabulous guacamole, Hillie brought Queso and Chips, everything was so YUMMO....Aimee brought this OMG dip with fresh fruits WOW!!!! This dip was cream cheese and marshmallow creme, fantastic!

I know I am forgetting some things, it was so wonderful, like a family FUNDAY pot-luck!!! Thanks SO much to everybody for helping, it made it all great!!!

Oh, and we had CCers from Dallas make the trek, weather be dammed...Janey and Donna from Dallas, AND they win the most-distance-traveled medals, which I forgot to award them before they had to head out....you girls got mail coming LMAO!!!!!!

This is Janey and Donna picking out their next cruise from the catalog Carnival sent!!! Everybody LOVED browsing!!!!

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

And look what Nutty made me....this was a big heart-tugger for me, a montage of pics in a beautiful frame.......all of these pics are of different times we have all spent together the last year since we met on CC...the three on the left side are from NOLA and our Bloggers cruise....the others are here in OKC....It's SO amazing!!!

IMG_2536.jpg

So....we have some new friends coming to CC today, and planning a cruise they didn't know they wanted to take!!!! Danny and Amanda are coming on Dreamers now, and planning their Carnival cruise honeymoon for July 2010....life is SO good!!!

Can't WAIT to do it again!!!!! Thanks Carnival for a FABULOUS way to party in between cruising!!!!!

Floatie's party was a huge success. She is a fantastic, gracious hostess. The kids had a ball in spite of themselves and my son has been asking non-stop.."WHEN are we going on a cruise???" He had no interest in going before. :) But Floatie's love for Cruising (and people) is contagious! So glad everyone else enjoyed their parties as well. Looks like great times! :D

Floatie's party was a huge success. She is a fantastic, gracious hostess. The kids had a ball in spite of themselves and my son has been asking non-stop.."WHEN are we going on a cruise???" He had no interest in going before. :) But Floatie's love for Cruising (and people) is contagious! So glad everyone else enjoyed their parties as well. Looks like great times! :D

110103_lol_prv.gif&LFG=0x00000001&BANNERID=&PARTNER=Hotbar&REQUESTERID=&VER=10%2e2%2e215%2e0&CID=C65B7A6D0B519D4F98558962F6730FA36EB8A77B&UCDW=1212311408&DSI=301&COUNTRY=US&LANG=en%2dUS&SG=110103_lol_prv.gif&LFG=0x00000001&BANNERID=&PARTNER=Hotbar&REQUESTERID=&VER=10%2e2%2e215%2e0&CID=C65B7A6D0B519D4F98558962F6730FA36EB8A77B&UCDW=1212311408&DSI=301&COUNTRY=US&LANG=en%2dUS&SG= The kids were a RIOT!!! Watching the "I'm just too cool to laugh" move to the LOL stage was SO much fun!!! And I told em all they're coming to see Aunt Floatie for a proper BBQ when we can play better outside!!!:cool: Gotta love teenagers!!!!:p

Is he a sophomore?? Chanelle is and I'm taking her on her first cruise in 2011...for her graduation present. Not sure which one yet though.

ok finally home from our Funday party. We kicked off about noon and called it quits around 445-500. We never got around to playing any games or anything, we just sat around and talked. Which to us close friends was all we needed. My food I prepared was well received and gobbled and the drinks flowed strong and free. I'll call it a success. We made the Tomato, mozzerella and arugula thingies and the Shrimp/cucumber canapes that were on the recipe cards!! And everyone was very busy making fun of P1mp Daddy Six.

Wow... all I can say is wow...

Forgive me for not posting last night but we were WAY to busy havin' FUN to type!!!

Everything was GREAT!! The folks, of course, made the party what it was and if y'all's party is have as good as ours was you'll have an amazing time!!

Mostly experienced cruisers and mostly Crazies with a few new folks thrown in... hiya, Pinque!!!

We had a balloon bump thingy that was an extraordinarily close competition with only four seconds separating all the teams.

Some stunning towel animals emerged... I think they were auditioning for positions as cabin stewards!!! GREAT JOB GIRLS!!!

Karaoke was super!!! They were SOOOOO good I couldn't decide on a winner! We had a TIE!!! :D

The DODs were AWESOME!! Darn good FunShip Specials, Stitch, thanks as was the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake, also thanks to Stitch!!!

I can't remember when the last time was that I had so much fun on land! It really was a cruise in a box!!!

I called John Heald at about 8:15 our time and caught him in between flights. He was on his way to Miami and, finally, back home to Heidi's arms. Good on you, John!!!

We told him what a magnificent time we were all having and what a perfectly wonderful idea the FunDay party was. He promised that Carnival will do it again and, hopefully, those of us who didn't get a chance to have a party time will the next time 'round.

We had 34 folks viewing on the webcam. Thank you, TexMan Al and the others who were accepting requesting thingies as I had NO clue of what I was doing!!!

Thanks to all the folks who looked in on us. We knew you were there and it made the experience just that much better!!!

I'm going to upload some pics from last night and I'll post 'em here along with explanations of what each is!!!

WHEW!! What a GREAT party!!!

:D

Mach, Thanks for all you info. I signed on the house guest web site so I hope I can get the next one. There are a lot of people at the hospital I would like to get hooked on Carnival, Like I am . I have pic at my desl and people are always asking me question about Carnival.

Where's my WARM MELTING CHOCOLATE CAKE?;)

Great photos and FUN for ALL!!!

Keep those posts coming!!!!

Hi Norman,

There is one left but you would have to come all the way to Mississippi to get it. :p

Dave

Archived