• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Sea Glass Beach?

RocksNoSalt

Hi Everyone:

I am really interested in going to the sea glass beach. We will only be in Bermuda from 8-5 on the West End. Can you give me directions to the beach? Also, is it worth the trip? We have never been to Bermuda and would love to walk around and take pictures and go to Horseshoe Bay....Will we have enough time to do all this? Of course, stop and have a great lunch and some wonderful local beverages.

Thanks for all the help!

I'm assuming you will be docked at Dockyard.

Get on the bus, please say good morning/afternnon first, then tell the driver you would like to go to the glass beach. He/she should drop you off at the Royal Navel Cemetry which will be on your left. Cross the street, where there will be four(?) apartment buldings. In between building 2 and 3 is a grassy area that you can cut through to take you to the beach or follow the road by the first building. The DO NOt ENTER is for cars, continue on that road and look for a set of stairs to the left which will take you to the beach.

We went to this beach 2 years ago and it was loaded with sea glass! We had a fun time picking through it all and came back home loaded with pretty colored glass - some large, some small. Enjoy!

Archived