• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Solarium Towels

This is not a big deal, I just happened to be reading another thread and saw someone mention something about pool towles being changed, which reminded me of this.

When I was on Serenade in 2007, if we went to the Solarium there was always those creme colored towels there to use while in the jacuzzi or pool. Well, on the Voyager earlier this month.. there were a couple times when there was not many in the Solarium, and we decided to run down to the cabin and come up for the Jacuzzi. The first time we did not get to use it cuz there were no towels in those little "rack" thingies. The second time we looked first, didn't see any, but really wanted to sit in the Jacuzzi, so we ran down and picked up some clean towels from our bathroom. After that we looked each time, and never saw towels in those racks but would see people with those creme colored towels!

So my question is.. Is there a new procedure to get these towels?

Thanks

There's usually a "towel exchange" area on the pool deck (not in the Solarium, tho!), so you just have to find it (near the main pool) and get the real pool towels, if your attendant didn't leave you any.

We always get more than 1 pp so that we have 1 to sit on, and 1 to dry with.

That may have been my problem. We would only go up there late at night when there were not many folks there, so they probably already got their towels earlier in the day. I am sure there must have been something in the Compass, but apparently I did not look hard enough. LOL

Thanks for your responses.

Archived