What kind of cabin will you/did you book?

We are looking at booking the Oasis in May, we usually do inside rooms or promanade rooms. We don't spend much time in the rooms so we usually go with the cheaper ones...more money for drinks, LOL

Does anyone know or can guess what might be in the white spaces around the category Q inside rooms on deck 9 toward the back pass the elevators. We have 3 couples and want side by side rooms and these are 3 side by sides on each side of the ship. We noticed there is alot of white areas with no listings on them and were wondering if they are storage areas, private lounges etc,

Just don't want to end up next to a room with loud music or noises all night when trying to sleep.

We are in a D3 balcony for 10/10 had to go that route for the kids thats coming with. We'd have went to a Jr. Suite, but the cost would be an extra $1200 roughly, we will take half that money to Disney and the other half will goto Coach for a new spring bag :)

Booked a sailing on Oasis on September 11, balcony cabin, cat. D-1

I'm looking at potentially booking Oasis (maybe Allure if it's not sig more $$$) for Jan 2010. What kind of rooms are you all booking? I'm really tempted at the Crown Loft Suite but can't decide if it will be worth it (usually do an aft or something similar type balcony - this will be twice the money!). I'm also too impatient to wait for reviews!!! I know there aren't many on board so I'm wondering if they sell out quickly.

I think we'll be booking an inside cabin for this one. The balcony cabin is a little out of the range for what we want to pay. There is so much stuff to do on this ship though that I don't think we'll really be in our rooms that much anyway.

The HUMP Balcony cabin...

I wonder when royal is gonna list them on their site as Hump Balcony H1 seeming how everyone calls them that and not Superior Ocean View Cabin ..;)

Royal finally got smart and charges extra for them.

I wonder when royal is gonna list them on their site as Hump Balcony H1 seeming how everyone calls them that and not Superior Ocean View Cabin ..;)

Royal finally got smart and charges extra for them.

That must be why I had to mortgage my house for the down payment:p:eek:

We are in a D3 balcony for 10/10 had to go that route for the kids thats coming with. We'd have went to a Jr. Suite, but the cost would be an extra $1200 roughly, we will take half that money to Disney and the other half will goto Coach for a new spring bag :)

That's the best idea I've heard yet!:)

I originally had a Crown Loft booked but just recently noticed an A3 AquaTheater Suite became available for slightly less than the CL cost me so I switched to that one. I think it will be nice to have a balcony that wraps around 3 sides of the room. Can't wait to see actual pictures of it though.

Have not yet researched this new ship OASIS. What would best accomodation be for family of 5? (Myself, DH, DD(13),DD(11), & DS(8))

We did 2 insides(connecting) in 2008 on Liberty of Seas so anything is a step up but $$ wise I wonder what might be best. Do any of these suites accomodate 5 w/2 bath and 2 private sleeping areas?

Give me your advice...........please.:confused:

Originally we booked an inside cabin on deck 7 since we never spend much time in the room anyway. Then RCI called and upgraded us to a CV balcony on 11 because I share a birthday with Oasis!!!!!! :)

Oh! How cool is that!! That's good upgrade!

Well The wife and I booked yesterday and after much talk about or cruise for next year decided we would book the oasis. The only wany we were able to book it was to book a Cat L inside cabin. These are the bigger insite cabins and we were able to get on Deck 8. We thought that would be nice to just walk out to the trees. We also do not spend much time in our roomso for us it is more about being on this ship. The ship leaves on our Aniv. april 24th..

Archived