• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Fort Lauderdale Airport

BillOh

I leave in a few days, so I am posting this here and at the Ports of Call board, Moderators please accept my apologies. I haven't been to FLL airport in at least 20 years. We are arriving via Delta near the same time as my sister and her husband who are coming in on Northwest. Are they close together? If not we will probably just take separate cabs, but I'd really like to be with them when they see the ship for the first time as they are RCI virgins who only cruise once on NCL 16 years ago.

Take the bus to the next Terminal to meet them. Tell them you would like to share a cab ride or something and ask that they wait for you so you can all go together. I know what you mean. We have taken so many newbies with us and to see their eyes when they first see the ship is Priceless..!! Good Luck !

It's very easy to take a shuttle to other terminals to meet people. The fun and games there are when you are trying to leave....lots of lines and waiting. We love seeing our friends faces when they first see the ship. My DH wouldn't let me send any pics to ours friends before we board NOS (right before you:)) because he wants them to be totally surprised!! Have fun!

I leave in a few days, so I am posting this here and at the Ports of Call board, Moderators please accept my apologies. I haven't been to FLL airport in at least 20 years. We are arriving via Delta near the same time as my sister and her husband who are coming in on Northwest. Are they close together? If not we will probably just take separate cabs, but I'd really like to be with them when they see the ship for the first time as they are RCI virgins who only cruise once on NCL 16 years ago.

You can see the ships from the airport, so they may have actually already seen it before you even get in the car together. If they are lucky, they may get a nice view of the ship as they are coming in for a landing

Archived