Confusing cabin question!!!

mommiejaxx

Hi.. We have 2 balcony cabins booked on the Valor. They are connecting cabins. When I look on the diagram of the ship it shows a little square beside one of the room numbers and I can tell what is in that room according to the legen that is right there. My questions is about the room that has no symbol beside it. What is in that room besides the beds? Is there a couch or just a little sitting area?

Anyway, I hope someone on here might know the answer to that..

Thanks!!

I'm not 100% sure I understand you question. But I think this is what you are asking about:

A room with NO Notations in the Legend...next to the room number...is just a standard room. Besides the bed, there is a chair with a small vanity mirror section, a small coffee/end table, and a small built in couch. I think you can see most of this...in many of the Carnival "stock" room photos on their web site...especially the 360 degree views.

Maxax: yes that is correct and that is what I thought but the PVP told me there wasn't a sofa which I thought was odd being a balcony room.. Thanks! :)

cb at sea: it is cabin 8274 on the verandah deck..

I just looked at the deck plan for the Verandah deck on the Valor. # 8274 does not have any symbol. # 8276 (which connects to 8274) has a symbol which means it has a convertible sofa and an upper berth. The little white triangle between the two cabins means that the two cabins connect.

Hope this helps.

Archived