• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Destiny 5 April to 19 April anyone going on this cruise with us

Unfortunately, we'll not be joining you on this trip - I wouldn't mind if we were!!!! It was most enjoyable.

As for information on ports of call, I think we've tried to answer this question for you already.

Read your thread and follow the links and you will be able to read a number of pretty comprehensive accounts of our experiences of various DiY and ship's excursions.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=941718

Enjoy your holiday.

We will be there flying from G/Airport on 5th as to excursions alot will be DIY :D others we have booked direct with Locals and few we will play it by Ear as we have long 2 weeks ahead of us to enjoy the sites ;)

We are flying from gatwick too!!! This is our first cruise so any advice will be gratefully received!!!I notice from our tickets that we cannot take irons on board??? Any tips re excursions too please!!!

Can anyone share any interesting information about the cruise. Also any port info would be great for excursions diy or ship tours

We are leaving from Glasgow on 5th April - really looking forward to it. We have found lots of good info about the ports of call on this site on previous threds.

Archived