Carival.com booking problem

philgirlmaya

Recently I booked a cruise on Carnival.com for the first time and the next day I received an email saying it was cancelled. Later the PVP called me and asked if I needed help and I told her what happened. She said it showed it was booked through a TA. Really?

So i rebooked yesterday and it still shows my credit card not charged. I also checked my credit account and it shows no pending charges. So far it has not been cancelled by carnival.

Anyone ever have this happen to them?

Recently I booked a cruise on Carnival.com for the first time and the next day I received an email saying it was cancelled. Later the PVP called me and asked if I needed help and I told her what happened. She said it showed it was booked through a TA. Really?

So i rebooked yesterday and it still shows my credit card not charged. I also checked my credit account and it shows no pending charges. So far it has not been cancelled by carnival.

Anyone ever have this happen to them?

There could of been a glitch in the system, whether at your end or on their website. The good thing is that they found out and cancelled it immediately and then called you to correct the problem.

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day with that Killer Computer Virus. Lets hope its just an April Fools Joke and not the real thing.

They say 7 out of 10 Cruise Critic members will be without internet tomorrow.

Good Luck

Fred

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day with that Killer Computer Virus. Lets hope its just an April Fools Joke and not the real thing.

They say 7 out of 10 Cruise Critic members will be without internet tomorrow.

Good Luck

Fred

Can we list who we hope the 7 are?

Archived