• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Who has booked Azura?

Legalneen

Well I for one have and am pretty excited about it to. I'm a fairly new cruiser; only been on RCI Independence but will have notched up 3 cruises with RCI by October this year. Time for a change I thought and why not Azura - it looks pretty good to me and I love the fact that it will be pretty new when I sail on her. :D

So how comes I can't start a roll call??? Someone needs to put the Azura on the roll call thread!! Anyone else going on 25 June next year???

Nina

:)

hi legalneen we have booked the aoo2 cruise on azura on 12th april 2010 and are excited

we were on the maiden voyage of ventura and we enjoyed that.hope you have a great time we have been on p&o six times so far and have 4 cruises booked for this year and next.happy sailing..humpy..

hi legalneen we have booked the aoo2 cruise on azura on 12th april 2010 and are excited

we were on the maiden voyage of ventura and we enjoyed that.hope you have a great time we have been on p&o six times so far and have 4 cruises booked for this year and next.happy sailing..humpy..

Hi Humpy!

A maiden voyage is pretty special eh! We did the maiden voyage on Independence and absolutely loved it. We only have 4 nights though! Your one is just slightly longer!! Have you been to the Nowegian Fjords?

Nina

never been that way but hope to do so in the future.we are going on independance on the 29th august for 4 nights to cork.we did the same cruise last year,she is a great ship... humpy..

Hi Humpy!

A maiden voyage is pretty special eh! We did the maiden voyage on Independence and absolutely loved it. We only have 4 nights though! Your one is just slightly longer!! Have you been to the Nowegian Fjords?

Nina

hi nina ive just seen your photos of the maiden voyage they bought back some good memories of our indy cruise..very nice:)

never been that way but hope to do so in the future.we are going on independance on the 29th august for 4 nights to cork.we did the same cruise last year,she is a great ship... humpy..

She sure is lovely! I'm sure Azura will be too - although I'm hoping for something a bit different and I hope I like it!!!

Hi, we've booked the 3 night cruise for October 2010 and am still waiting for Azura to appear on the roll call listings. Can you believe that within 4 hours of opening bookings all inside cabins had gone. What credit crunch :D

ive just checked p&os website and there are still 4 grades of inside cabins for the maiden cruise and lots of outside,suites available so i dont think its as popular as venturas maiden voyage:rolleyes:

cabins for the maiden cruise and lots of outside,suites available so i dont think its as popular as venturas maiden voyage:rolleyes:

And nowhere near as popular as Cunard's QE maiden, which sold out in about 27 minutes. Wonder why:rolleyes:.

Mary

Now we're moving! We all seem to have booked different trips!

Helford - I'm guessing by your name and location that you're from, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful parts of the country - I just love the Helford River. Lucky you!

Nina

We have booked Azura for the maiden voyage. First time on a virgin lol It will be nice that everyone is wandering around looking lost and not just me lol:confused:

I particularly wanted an aft cc grade cabin right at the end so I only had 1 neighbor and was told they where all full on the first day with gold card members. When I told them I won't bother then, they soon filled my requirements! I guessed that they where trying to fill these with 4 people as they have double pulldown beds and guess what, I was right. When my TA typed in for 4 people up they came!

Hope to see some of you on board!!!!!

The lovely admin people at CC have now added Azura to the roll calls! I have started it off with the cruise I have booked although so far no-one on this thread has booked the same one yet :(. I know I'm not sailing alone as loads of cabins are already booked, they just don't seem to be CC members!! Nevermind, plenty of time yet.

Nina

hi nina ive just seen your photos of the maiden voyage they bought back some good memories of our indy cruise..very nice:)

It certainly was a lovely introduction to cruising! I hope the Independence is still in as good a shape for both us later in the year!

Nina

Not booked but seriously thinking about it.

I'd love to go on the maiden, the itinerary looks great and it would be special but.... I'm torn because I also want to go to the Fjords next year -which also looks great!

Definitely book the fjords, I need someone to join the roll call with me!!!

Nina :)

Archived