• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Rhapsody aft cabins

I am looking to book on Rhapsody for 2010. Never having been on a Vision class I am curious about aft cabins. I am able to book an aft cabin, D1 category, on deck 7. On another forum mention was made about noise from the music venue on deck 6 aft affecting the aft cabins above. Feedback and experiences will be appreciated.

I am looking to book on Rhapsody for 2010. Never having been on a Vision class I am curious about aft cabins. I am able to book an aft cabin, D1 category, on deck 7. On another forum mention was made about noise from the music venue on deck 6 aft affecting the aft cabins above. Feedback and experiences will be appreciated.

Book it now. The afts on the Rhapsody are fantastic. We had 8094 and it was the best aft cabin we have ever had (we have had 4 and booked in 2 more). We had no vibrations or noise or anything at all. Grab it and run. you will be the envy of most of the ship.

I have been in a corner aft on Deck 7. (Book one of those if you can - the balconies are even bigger than the normal huge aft ones.) We were in 7152 on the port side of the side. The stage in the Shall We Dance Lounge is on the port side and we did hear the band on a couple of nights. However, this lounge is not a late, late night venue. Events there are usually over by 11:30 and not all of these involve live music. Hopefully, someone who's been on the starboard side will comment as well.

If you want to go to sleep at 9:00 p.m. every night, you might be unhappy. Otherwise, you should be fine.

(P.S. I have been in corner aft 8088 as well. You don't hear a thing on Deck 8, but it is a larger cabin and more expensive.)

Rhapsody 8088 cabin/balcony photos

These were before the new bedding. This cabin/balcony will be the same as Rhapsody 8588 and Vision 8088/8588.

Corner aft balconies on Rhapdosy/Vision are the best BY FAR of any aft cabins on any RCCL ship. IMO.

The above photos are from our first cruise. How spoiled am I?! :p ;)

P.S. Hi, Vicki! Why am I not surprised to be bumping into you on this thread? :)

Hi, Aprille. Could it be because we share a genuine love of corner aft balconies? I'm still looking to find out how much I'll enjoy 1100 this fall.

Cletus and Georgia, there are no real perks with a Junior Suite. You do get a much larger cabin, a larger bathroom with a bathtub, bathrobes, 2 cruise credits and priority boarding in some ports. (I don't know about Sydney, but I'd love to find out personally. Maybe sometime....). Your biggest perk will be that wonderful balcony!

Thanks for the quick replies. The photos look great. Was able to snag it (7152) for the Honolulu-Vancouver 2010 trip.

Cletus and Georgia, please grab a few current cabin pics on your upcoming. We just returned from the Sydney-Auckland run on the Millennium on 3/17. Sydney is great. Do the bridge climb if you can, it's a blast. Thanks to all --Don

Archived