• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Wow! another upsell call for Sensation

NYTammy

I had an upsell call last week on our April 12 Sensation cruise to switch from a Cat 11 suite to a Penthouse suite for $500....I politely declined because I thought the price was too steep for a 4 night cruise.

Well today I was offered to pay a total of $120 for a Penthouse SS (extended balcony) so I took it!! Im so excited :D

Now I just have to re-print our boarding passes......

Someone must have cancelled at the last minute I guess??

Great deal! Last week I noticed a price decrease and called my pvp. We upgraded from a forward interior to a mid-ship OV on main for just 10 bucks each, 20 total. Our new cabin has 2 uppers so we keep hoping to get the call if someone has 4 people!

I called and told my pvp we would be interested in upsell calls if prices went down before our sailing (as recommended on this board). She said to keep watching myself and see if I saw a price I was interested in ... :confused:.

I know they're busy ... I am, too ... but I guess I'll have to keep watching. Maybe I'll get lucky on one of the two I have booked ... I booked a total of 8 cabins with my pvp between the two cruises and am only looking to get an upsell on my own ... congrats on your awesome upsell/upgrade to your cruise. Keep your fingers crossed for me, too! :cool:

I had an upsell call last week on our April 12 Sensation cruise to switch from a Cat 11 suite to a Penthouse suite for $500....I politely declined because I thought the price was too steep for a 4 night cruise.

Well today I was offered to pay a total of $120 for a Penthouse SS (extended balcony) so I took it!! Im so excited :D

Now I just have to re-print our boarding passes......

Someone must have cancelled at the last minute I guess??

Actually... someone else from your roll call UPGRADED from the SS cabin to the Owner's Suite (AKA "the REAL Penthouse": Cabin S1)... invite yourself on a tour --- it'll knock your socks off!! :D

501125863_NBxo8-L.jpg

Tom

I did tell them to call me if anything came up, so yes! Call them and let them know!! ;)

I just booked a cruise last week and inquired about getting upsell calls and my PVP told me they make the calls totally at random and if you "ask" you won't be called!

Archived