• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Long Beach Courtyard Marriott?

NW Pacific

Is it close enough to stores to buy water, etc. before boarding? Flying into Long Beach, how much is the taxi to the hotel, and from the hotel to San Pedro? We are looking for a balcony room, it appears they have them, any experiences booking them? thanks in advance.

Is it close enough to stores to buy water, etc. before boarding?

I can tackle your first question. You'll be about a half block from a Von's grocery store. It's located just past the corner of 1st and Atlantic. I'm not usually a Von's shopper so I've only been in it once. If you're curious, here's a link to their weekly ad. Our zip code is 90802.

Oh taxi to Hotel is in the neighborhood of $35-$40. (ballpark, I live slightly past this hotel and pay a smidge more for that for a taxi to LGB).

I can tackle your first question. You'll be about a half block from a Von's grocery store. It's located just past the corner of 1st and Atlantic. I'm not usually a Von's shopper so I've only been in it once. If you're curious, here's a link to their weekly ad. Our zip code is 90802.

Oh taxi to Hotel is in the neighborhood of $35-$40. (ballpark, I live slightly past this hotel and pay a smidge more for that for a taxi to LGB).

We are going to be staying at the same hotel. Does Von's have wine - or is there a liquor store nearby to get wine?

We are going to be staying at the same hotel. Does Von's have wine - or is there a liquor store nearby to get wine?

That Vons has a passable wine selection. Not the greatest I've seen, IMHO-----depends on how much of a wine fanatic you are. I think it would still be better than most liquor stores that don't specialize in wine.

That Vons has a passable wine selection. Not the greatest I've seen, IMHO-----depends on how much of a wine fanatic you are. I think it would still be better than most liquor stores that don't specialize in wine.

I agree. to be honest, I can't think of a liquor store in the area ... though I sure there are some.

Thanks. Not much of a wine fanatic. A couple bottles of Berringers Whie Zinfandel and I am happy :)

Archived