• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Ladies need more info or anything this may help

• 1 month later...

Hi Scubadiva,

I'm getting married on the Princess Emerald next year. Do you have any tips or advice for me? I'm getting married at 3:30 during one of the sea days. I would love to know what you thought of the experience.

Thank you so much!

Hi Scubadiva,

I'm getting married on the Princess Emerald next year. Do you have any tips or advice for me? I'm getting married at 3:30 during one of the sea days. I would love to know what you thought of the experience.

Thank you so much!

Congrats!!!! My only tips and advice are to enjoy the planning and make sure you dont get over whelmed by it all! Who is your WC? I went with someone on the island. Im not married yet my big day is April 2nd 2010. What is your date? We are getting married on Megans's Bay Beach, you? Did you sign up for the forum Desitnation wedding? It has helped me out tons. I just got my save the date cards and will be sending those out this week.

• 3 months later...

I hope everyone's planning is going well! I just found out a couple weeks my FI and I cannot legally get married in St. Thomas because of the Holiday. When we switched our dates we were not told about the courts not opening up. So frustrated but whats most important is I am marrying my man!!!

Oh no that is terrible!! But you can always do what others do and legally marry beforehand or after, it might even be easier to get married near home so you can get your marriage license right away.

We are just going to do the paperwork here. My FI knows a judge in our County and maybe by "clerical error" put the wrong date of marriage on there to the actual ceremony date, hehehe. It sucks but im getting over it slowly. On the brightside it saves us $100.00 in St.Thomas not paying for the court fees :)

Hi Scubadiva,

Thank you so much!

How is everything going? DId you find someone?

Archived