• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Vancouver entertainment book

pizzalady1

I already ordered the book, but thanks for you kind offer. Do you mind looking through the book and suggesting a couple of restaurants? At $15 the book will pay for itself with the Cap bridge offer, even if I don't use any of the other offers. I might as well try one of the restaurants in the book.

I already ordered the book, but thanks for you kind offer. Do you mind looking through the book and suggesting a couple of restaurants? At $15 the book will pay for itself with the Cap bridge offer, even if I don't use any of the other offers. I might as well try one of the restaurants in the book.

Griffins Restaurant in the Hotel Vancouver (Fairmont). It's at 900 W. Georgia. It's expensive, but with the coupon it's manageable and we love it there. They have a great dessert buffet that comes with any meal.

What kind of food do you like? I can try to make more suggestions if I know if you have a favourite type. Also in Gas Town there is a Spagetti Factory which is great and the atmosphere is good too. No coupon, but the meals are inexpensive.

Stefani

Spagetti Factory looks good. I like seafood, Italian, steak...More interested in which restaurants are near locations I'm likely to be at. Staying at Grand Westin. Griffins looks good if I'm in that area. Anything near CapBridge or Stanley park?

I already ordered the book. Some of the attraction coupons are blacked out July and August. You might do other posters a favor if you could list which of the major attraction coupons are blacked out and which are applicable. Otherwise I'll do it after I get my book. One poster is buying the book for the trolley offer and I believe that's one of the offers that's blacked out.

The Old Spaghetti Factory is in Gastown and is quite walkable from the Grand. However while good, it is not gourmet Italian, you just don't leave hungy. It has occured to me that the Entertainment Book's website dosen't show the card that comes the book that has some of the better restaurants...but if it inlcudes Griffin's this year then it is over in the Hotel Vancouver, is walkable and is very good. Other restaurants that I see that are walkable are and I would recommend the first one:

Water Street Cafe

Shark Club Bar & Grill

Spagetti Factory looks good. I like seafood, Italian, steak...More interested in which restaurants are near locations I'm likely to be at. Staying at Grand Westin. Griffins looks good if I'm in that area. Anything near CapBridge or Stanley park?

I already ordered the book. Some of the attraction coupons are blacked out July and August. You might do other posters a favor if you could list which of the major attraction coupons are blacked out and which are applicable. Otherwise I'll do it after I get my book. One poster is buying the book for the trolley offer and I believe that's one of the offers that's blacked out.

Griffins has 2 for 1 dinner coupon up to $20 good anytime.

Capilano Suspension Bridge 2 for 1 anytime.

Vancouver Aquarium blacked out July/August

Stanley Park 1 hour horse drawn tours 2 for 1 up to $25 - no blackout March 1/Oct 31

Harbour Crusies 2 for 1 up to $20 - no blackout

Vancouver Trolley 2 for 1 up to $25 blacked out July/August

Whistler Mountain 50% off 1 Peak Adventure Sightseeing Ticket Summer Season

Van Dusen Botanical Gardens 2 for 1 adult tickets - no blackout

Science World 2 for 1 - valid anytime except March & December

Imax Theatre, Canada Place 2 for 1 anytime

Bloedel Conservatory 2 for 1 anytime

Enjoy our beautiful city!

Stefani,

Am interested in the Vancouver Trolley coupon if it is still available, since I will have several hours to explore coming off the Statendam on May 5.

Many Thanks!

I can mail it to you... send me your address.

Stefani

Wow. I'm overwhelmed. I just found this message board, and I tried to look through it to find my answers, but it's taking too long.

We are sailing out of Seattle on a Princess Cruise July 18. We are arriving in Seattle on the Monday before and plan to explore the area for 4 days before we get on the ship. We are a family of 5. (Mom, dad, 2 teenaged girls and a 10 year old girl.)

Where should we stay?

What are the must sees and must eat at restaurants?

Can we rent a car at the airport and return it to the Pier?

Wow. I'm overwhelmed. I just found this message board, and I tried to look through it to find my answers, but it's taking too long.

We are sailing out of Seattle on a Princess Cruise July 18. We are arriving in Seattle on the Monday before and plan to explore the area for 4 days before we get on the ship. We are a family of 5. (Mom, dad, 2 teenaged girls and a 10 year old girl.)

Where should we stay?

What are the must sees and must eat at restaurants?

Can we rent a car at the airport and return it to the Pier?

You would probably get more responses if you made this a thread of its own.

What kind of food do you like? I can try to make more suggestions if I know if you have a favourite type. Also in Gas Town there is a Spagetti Factory which is great and the atmosphere is good too. No coupon, but the meals are inexpensive.

Stefani

Would you recommend the Dockside? If not we are just looking for local type food (I suppose that would probably be seafood?) that is reasonably priced. Nothing fancy. We are staying at the Renaissance and plan to go to Granville Island and Gastown so would need a lunch and dinner suggestion. We also like local brewed beer. Sorry, I'm not the OP.:rolleyes:

Archived