Pepsi on the Sun?

bulgargirl

I read on here that NCL was switching to Pepsi products. I think the Pearl already has them???

Anyway, I was going to bring Diet Pepsi with me onto the Sun at the end of this month (April) and was wondering whether they had made the switch yet. It's my understanding that if they offer Pepsi stuff onboard, I can't carry on my own. So I don't want to haul a twelve pack down just to haul it back.

Anyone know? Thanks!

We have just heard of this news a few days ago. The cruises that went this week have not returned as yet. So we won't be able to confirm any ship changes individually until they have returned. We are not mystics.

I suggest you bring a 12 pack anyway. If they have Diet Pepsi....great....and if they don't you are prepared. Plan for the worst, pray for the best.

Any chance you can get non-corn syrup based Coke (or Pepsi) for that matter on board. I'm cruising next April (yes - I'm overly excited and it is more than one year way ) and was hoping that the sodas on board would have sugar in them, not corn syrup. I don't drink much non-diet soda in the US, but overseas, where there is no corn syrup, I love it.

My guess is that NCL buys its soda in the US and stores it for the week. That is the impression I got from the CNBC video.

Thanks.

I am so excited about the change to Pepsi!!! It just makes my trip on the Sky this June that much more perfect. Of course, now my bar costs will be gy-normous because on previous cruises I just drank water & the free stuff. Not this time! We're going on a girls' get-away and having Diet Pepsi on board is the frosting on the cake.

Debbie

Any chance you can get non-corn syrup based Coke (or Pepsi) for that matter on board. I'm cruising next April (yes - I'm overly excited and it is more than one year way ) and was hoping that the sodas on board would have sugar in them, not corn syrup. I don't drink much non-diet soda in the US, but overseas, where there is no corn syrup, I love it.

My guess is that NCL buys its soda in the US and stores it for the week. That is the impression I got from the CNBC video.

Thanks.

We bought some sugar based pop on at a port and carried it back on the ship with no problem. Was inexpensive that way also.

I am so excited about the change to Pepsi!!! It just makes my trip on the Sky this June that much more perfect. Of course, now my bar costs will be gy-normous because on previous cruises I just drank water & the free stuff. Not this time! We're going on a girls' get-away and having Diet Pepsi on board is the frosting on the cake.

Debbie

Please, please tell me that this was tongue in cheek, and you just forgot to include a ";)" or a ":rolleyes:" at the end.

By the way, please don't expect to find a gynormocologist on board. The ship's doctors usually aren't board certified in those specialties. :D

Well, I'll just grab a 12 pack before I leave since I'm spending the night by the port anyway and see what happens. I don't think I can live without my diet pepsi. Well, that's not true. I've lived in countries where it was available. BUT - I so love it.

Thanks for all the input guys!!

FANTASTIC. One I didn't even realize I could bring some diet pepsi on board. (HATE diet coke). But now I hear the Jewel is going to Pepsi. Great. Less to carry on board. Now the question will be is it the American formula or the European. Real Diet Pepsi or Pepsi One

FANTASTIC. One I didn't even realize I could bring some diet pepsi on board. (HATE diet coke). But now I hear the Jewel is going to Pepsi. Great. Less to carry on board. Now the question will be is it the American formula or the European. Real Diet Pepsi or Pepsi One

I think that depends on where the ship will be when they load it on.

Archived