• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival to Cuba?

maxamuus

hi there is nothing at all to see in cuba i'm married to one and i been in cuba and just is one word "hell" plus is very very expensive we when for 2 weeks and stay only 3 days.:)

lol

Hi there is nothing at all to see in Cuba I'm married to one and I been in Cuba and just is one word "HELL" plus is very very Expensive we when for 2 weeks and stay only 3 days.:)

Its gotta be better then the armpit of the western world Jamaica. Look how many ships go to that pit.

Hi there is nothing at all to see in Cuba I'm married to one and I been in Cuba and just is one word "HELL" plus is very very Expensive we when for 2 weeks and stay only 3 days.:)

Oh my goodness . . . I'm sorry you feel that way . . . does "married to one" feel the same way?

I'm not sure what this fascination with Cuba is. It is not the country it was 60+ years ago when American's vacationed there before Castro. I realize Europeans still go, but the country infrastructure is in pretty bad shape overall. And forget decent healthcare, regardless of what that idiot Michael

Moore "reported". He's too gullible. And, remember, it is still a communist country. No lifting of trade bans is going to change that. None of the other ports that Carnival visits are in communist run countries are they?

I would love to see/experience another island. I'm sick of all the other ones and been to all of them many times. plus i would love to stock up on some cigars.

Best part is you would not have to stick the cigars in questionable places to get them home

I'm not sure what this fascination with Cuba is. It is not the country it was 60+ years ago when American's vacationed there before Castro. I realize Europeans still go, but the country infrastructure is in pretty bad shape overall. And forget decent healthcare, regardless of what that idiot Michael

Moore "reported". He's too gullible. And, remember, it is still a communist country. No lifting of trade bans is going to change that. None of the other ports that Carnival visits are in communist run countries are they?

LOL true

This has been discussed before...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=890238

I said then, and I say now,

I am a Canadian who supports the ban on travel to Cuba.

“all peoples have the right of self-determination, including the right to determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development”.

I could go on a long tirade about political prisoners, civil rights, human rights abuses... but it wouldn't matter to a lot of people. I realize I can't change anyones mind.

I could not enjoy myself knowing what was going on just beyond the tourist 'wall'.

And, remember, it is still a communist country. No lifting of trade bans is going to change that. None of the other ports that Carnival visits are in communist run countries are they?
Then why were the past summer olympics held in a communist country. your post just seems to be more of political babble with no real base for facts.

Then why were the past summer olympics held in a communist country. your post just seems to be more of political babble with no real base for facts.

What does the olympics have to do with cruising? You're the one babbling. I take it from your post that you have no problem with communism? BTW, just doing what you were doing - ASSUMING.

This has been discussed before...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=890238

I said then, and I say now,

I am a Canadian who supports the ban on travel to Cuba.

“all peoples have the right of self-determination, including the right to determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development”.

I could go on a long tirade about political prisoners, civil rights, human rights abuses... but it wouldn't matter to a lot of people. I realize I can't change anyones mind.

I could not enjoy myself knowing what was going on just beyond the tourist 'wall'.

Funny thing is you can rail against Cuba but i bet you can wander around your house and find any number of products made in china.

Funny thing is you can rail against Cuba but i bet you can wander around your house and find any number of products made in china.

Um, okay, what does that have to do with cruising to Cuba? Oh, I know. Absolutely nothing.

Archived