Keeping Neptune Happy

How do you sail Yours  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How do you sail Yours

• Cant wait
    • Tried never to be tried again
    • See you all next time

Keeping Neptune Happy

So we are off in May on the Pearl of the Aegean, Thomson Celebration in tow I have my wife, my mother, my sister, for some that is Ok for some thats a nightmare, for me thats still to be reserved judgement since we have never taken a holiday together, The Cruise we are excited take pictures have a laugh meet others, :p

funny on the build up to taking a Cruise trip, all you here are ship songs,

Paul McCartney, Rod Stewart Ect.:confused:

The wife saying better get this better get that, mother saying do you think we sho:ould have this or that, sister saying nothing lol.

you know what they say every day is a school day, I am sure there will be a few tears along the way, a few more gray hairs to develope, remember I am the only male outnumbered 3 to 1. the good thing is if it gets that bad owning a few camels wont be that bad when we get to Turkey or worst case scenario MAn Over BOArd LOL:eek:

Anyone going on holiday this year Enjoy, happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Relax and have fun.;)

Take care and I will speak to you all soon.:D

Keeping Neptune Happy

So we are off in May on the Pearl of the Aegean, Thomson Celebration in tow I have my wife, my mother, my sister, for some that is Ok for some thats a nightmare, for me thats still to be reserved judgement since we have never taken a holiday together, The Cruise we are excited take pictures have a laugh meet others, :p

funny on the build up to taking a Cruise trip, all you here are ship songs,

Paul McCartney, Rod Stewart Ect.:confused:

The wife saying better get this better get that, mother saying do you think we sho:ould have this or that, sister saying nothing lol.

you know what they say every day is a school day, I am sure there will be a few tears along the way, a few more gray hairs to develope, remember I am the only male outnumbered 3 to 1. the good thing is if it gets that bad owning a few camels wont be that bad when we get to Turkey or worst case scenario MAn Over BOArd LOL:eek:

Anyone going on holiday this year Enjoy, happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Relax and have fun.;)

Take care and I will speak to you all soon.:D

So its Monday back to the grind waiting and waiting for another week to be over another week closer , you Know what they say a boiled kettle never boils :(, Who comes up with these sayings, the big question is if asteroids are named after large rocks that come from the sky who came up with hermaroids LOL.

Sorry just keeping myself amused:D,

If you dont laugh you cry wwhy be so negative whats the matter in being if you dont laugh your OK, I have news a Watched Kettle does boil it just seems longer when you had nothing better to do than waist time looking lol:rolleyes:

Remeber this its allways sunny theres just a big cloud in the way:eek:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

Never mind only a week to go now. Have they started packing yet?

I agree with you, when we go on holiday I like just me and the wife. I can't understand these people who love to go in huge family groups.

Good luck

Berwyn

Hi Steve,

Never mind only a week to go now. Have they started packing yet?

I agree with you, when we go on holiday I like just me and the wife. I can't understand these people who love to go in huge family groups.

Good luck

Berwyn

Good Morning Cymro, Answer to your question no they havent started packing yet lol, however i have been ready for over a month because i hate rushing at the last moment, this means while my dear wife is organising herself i will be off to the movies to chill the night before we leave, i offered to help but she replied she would rather do it herself, who am i to argue lol:) of course i will check everything when i get back just in case, My mother on hte other hand is a little like me well organised :p. your right I dont understand why some people go in large groups this is a first for me, although the reason being my mother lost her partner after 35years recently and this is to make her feel a little securer with her family round about her:(.

Archived