• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Speciality Dining on Solstice - Kids Ages ?

FiggyWig

Hope someone can give be a definate answer to this, since Celebrity seem reluctant to answer my emails (surprise ??)

Have been trying to find out what the minimum age is for kids to dine in the speciality restuarants on Solstice - parts of the website that talks about specilality dining suggest 12, then I think I've read on these forums the ages could be younger. But then when I go to make an online reservation it has a section asking you to enter number of diners that stating "number of guests (13+)". So I am confused !

Would love to be able to make a reservation for one of the 3, but need to know whether our 12 year old can be included.

Can anyone help ?

thanks

Murano is the only one with the age limit - I thought it was 13. Tuscan Grill and the Silk Harvest will allow any age in

Guests dining in Celebrity's Specialty Restaurants must be at least 12 years old, with the exception of Silk Harvest Restaurant and Tuscan Grille (onboard our Solstice-class ships) where children of any age will be accommodated. Also, children of any age that are booked in AquaClass staterooms are welcome to dine in Blu with an adult.

Brought our 6 y.o. to Tuscan Grill... we all loved the food and snagging an early table for us (a party of 5) was absolutly no problem. Murano, as has been said, was an adult-only dinner and absolutely worth the sitting to make it happen.

Murano is the only one with the age limit - I thought it was 13. Tuscan Grill and the Silk Harvest will allow any age in

Guests dining in Celebrity's Specialty Restaurants must be at least 12 years old, with the exception of Silk Harvest Restaurant and Tuscan Grille (onboard our Solstice-class ships) where children of any age will be accommodated. Also, children of any age that are booked in AquaClass staterooms are welcome to dine in Blu with an adult.

Hummm, I thought I read that Aqua Class staterooms were only for adults.

Can anyone confirm this?

Bev

Can anyone confirm this?

Bev

No definitely not 'adult only' - there was a huge outrage on this a few months back, but children are allowed in AQ and those that are booked in AQ will take their meals in Blu.

Can anyone confirm this?

Bev

No, children are allowed in AQ staterooms. the confusion may lie in the fact that AQ is set up for two passengers only - no pullmans, sleeper sofas, etc. So if a parent brought one child, for example, it's do-able.

Archived