• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Disembarkation time in Seattle

hess2201

Pier 91 is about 5 miles north of downtown Seattle in the Magnolia section.

Celebrity docks at pier 66 downtown for comparison purposes. Last year HAL sailed from Terminal 30 which is south of downtown.

If possible..why not spend an extra day in Seattle after the cruise ends?

We are booked on the 5/23 Amsterdam sailing returning on 5/30. We are flying back to the east coast first thing on 5/31....we figured why deal with the stress and rush of having to worry about flying out the same day the cruise ends....

Food for thought....either way have a great trip :)

Thanks for the Information. I usually get into Seattle the day before I sail. I usually stay near the airport and take a Cab to the ship. Sounds like this will be a much bigger CAB Bill! Perhaps I should stay near the downtown area.

Thanks for the Information. I usually get into Seattle the day before I sail. I usually stay near the airport and take a Cab to the ship. Sounds like this will be a much bigger CAB Bill! Perhaps I should stay near the downtown area.
According to the Seattle Taxi Fare Estimator, the difference will be about $7.37. (They include a 15% tip in the estimates.)

We used this service last year from the Double Tree near the airport. Worked out fine.

http://www.seattleexpress.com/

This is our first Alaska cruise, and are wondering if an 11am flight is a safe bet after disembarkation in Seattle. We will be on the Amsterdam.

Thanks

I think there are a lot of people wanting to know what kind of time line to expect. The truth is no one will know until the first cruises of the season from 91 roll out. I come to this board weekly just looking for more information on the new terminal and what kind of time line to expect. I am actually already booked on a 1205 flight out of SEA the day my cruise returns. Reading these posts does make me nervous, but I am not going to sweat it until I start hearing from actual passengers. If you can wait to book the flight for another month you may know more. I wish I had... Guess I will keep my fingers crossed.

We always get a limo.

For our up-coming cruise we are paying $5 more this year than last to go from pier 91 to a hotel near the airport. So for $50 it is a bargain.

Krazy Kruizers,

Is it possible for you to tell us where you booked your limo? We need to book our transportation for August 28. Thanks!

11am is too early, especially with HAL moving to Pier 91 this year which is farther away from the airport. Try for after 12pm.

The new pier is a matter of a few minutes further away... nothing to get that worried about.

However I am one to ALWAYS err on the side of caution and would never recommend anything before 12 noon anyway.

OP-

WHat would happen if for some reason there was a delay (immigration, technical, can't find a cab/line for one is too long, etc...) How close do you really want to push it?

Archived