Adaptors

kezza

Ok, sorry everyone I know this has been asked before but not having much luck finding the answer.:o

What type of power adaptor do we need:D

Will be on the Pacific Dawn next week.

Kerri

From memory Pafc, the power plug isn't the same as ours. I know you can ask your steward for an adaptor but sometimes they have been known to run out so if you have one it's easier than relying on getting one from the stewards.

Kerri

On the Pacific Dawn its a normal Australian power point - located where the desk is. There isnt one in the bathroom, except a special razor one (i think?), so I definitely recommend bringing along a power board so you can use a few things (phone charger, camera charger, hair dryer etc)

The single power point near the TV/dressing table is a normal Australian fitting. Take a double adaptor or power board. In the bathroom there is a power outlet (American I think) that is marked "for shavers only".

Evon.

From the P&O website:

Q: What type of electrical sockets are on board?

A: All cabins are fitted with an Australian 3-point plug or adaptor providing 220/240 volt 60Hz.

OOOOOps, PAFC thanks for pointing out the question and answer:o. Didn't think to read the bit at the back of the brochures:o.

Kerri

Thanks everyone, don't know why but didn't think to read the brochure!!

Because there is only 1 power point in the cabins I've always taken a power board.

On the Sun last Oct and vaguely remember having to get an adaptor so just expected the Dawn to be the same.

Kerri

Archived