• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Pearl Wine List

dalgirl

We are sailing on the Pearl Sunday and I have not been able to get an advance wine list - I called NCL, but for some reason they can't get that to me even though the last two cruises on the Dawn and Jewel this was no problem:rolleyes: Does anyone have an updated list or know where I can find it? Thanks for any help.

The wine list is now posted on NCL's website. Finally.. I was able to get my cruise consultant from NCL to e-mail me one. I plan to take wine on board and pay the corkage fee. We sail 12/19/2009!!! Have a great cruise..

Nancy

Interesting. Just off the Pearl, wife likes Merlot, any Merlot. The house red was Merlot $22 a bottle plus tip.

Bruce

I think that wine list above is the list of wines available as Bon Voyage gifts, at least it's linked to on the Bon Voyage gifts page. The wine selction on the ships probably varies.

Hi this is very useful. Can anyone confirm if this list is the gift wine list. If it is does this price include the 15%?

It's on the Cruise Gifts NCL page.

The small print on the PDF says "*Prices listed do not include 15% gratuity. Price Listed is subject to sales tax when required by law."

Archived