• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Summit questions!!

zharon210

hi all, my boyfriend and i have just booked for 12night med cruise on summit (15th june). Im 21 and he's 24, will there be many activities on board? iv noticed that the age group for celebrity tends to be for the more mature, so will there be many similar aged people on this ship?

also how do they allocate dining tables, will we be sat with people of a similar age?

mnay thanks!

hi all, my boyfriend and i have just booked for 12night med cruise on summit (15th june). Im 21 and he's 24, will there be many activities on board? (There are more activities than you'll ever get to.) iv noticed that the age group for celebrity tends to be for the more mature, so will there be many similar aged people on this ship? There's a mixture of ages on Celebrity's cruises from 20 somethings and up, and children, especially that time of year.)

also how do they allocate dining tables, will we be sat with people of a similar age? (They tend to randomly seat people according to table and party size.)

mnay thanks!

Don't worry. Even though Celebrity attracts an "older" crowd (like me), we can party with the best of them! ;) It won't be boring. You'll have a great time.

The Summit is an older ship but it is one of my favourite ships.

As for table companions, I think they try to match the age groups, however, you can ask your travel agent to put in a request for a table of your age group. Also, since you are travelling in June, you may have a younger (maybe newly weds) on board. Sometimes it depends on the time of year and length of cruise that determines the age group. For example, the longer the cruise, the older the crowd (since they have more time to vacation)

I'm sure you will love your cruise

hi all, my boyfriend and i have just booked for 12night med cruise on summit (15th june). Im 21 and he's 24, will there be many activities on board? iv noticed that the age group for celebrity tends to be for the more mature, so will there be many similar aged people on this ship?

also how do they allocate dining tables, will we be sat with people of a similar age?

mnay thanks!

Hello!!!

You should join our celebrity connections group. We have quite a few people that are planning shore excursions together. You will also see the different age groups that have signed up so far. I think there will be many things on and off board the ship you will enjoy. We even have enough people signed up for an oboard private party now too. They will let us know before we cruise when the party is. They serve nibblies and beverages. (not alcoholic though) Where are you traveling from? Are you spending anytime in Venice before or Barcelona after the cruise?

Archived