• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Rotterdam - poolside shower water temp?

bigwally

Since this is the only public shower option for after my workout on this ship, does the poolside rinse-off shower have hot, cold, or warm water?

Edit: Oh, and do you think they'd mind if I got naked to do so? LOL! ;)

Since this is the only public shower option for after my workout on this ship, does the poolside rinse-off shower have hot, cold, or warm water?

Edit: Oh, and do you think they'd mind if I got naked to do so? LOL! ;)

There are showers in the gym.

I'm sure there is some very logical answer but beats me...... :D

Why not use the shower in your cabin?

I know I'm going to be sorry I asked this. But, oh well......... ;)

There are showers in the gym.

I thought, yes, there were showers in that general area (by the spa), but they were only available to people who had booked spa treatments? This was according to discussion with Copper 10-8 on another thread last September.

If this is not the case, that would be awesome! I can get naked and everything! :D

The reason I like to shower and fix myself up in the locker room is so I don't disturb the wife, who is generally still sleeping when I sneak out to exercise in the morning. Edit: But at the very least I like to shower off a bit after a sweaty workout, even if I can't quaff myself properly.

I thought, yes, there were showers in that general area (by the spa), but they were only available to people who had booked spa treatments? This was according to discussion with Copper 10-8 on another thread last September.

If this is not the case, that would be awesome! I can get naked and everything! :D

The reason I like to shower and fix myself up in the locker room is so I don't disturb the wife, who is generally still sleeping when I sneak out to exercise in the morning. Edit: But at the very least I like to shower off a bit after a sweaty workout, even if I can't quaff myself properly.

That is so nice of you!!

My DH always go to the gum at 6 AM!! But he doesn't have to worry -- I am always up -- either reading out on the verandah or just watching the view -- so he can come back to the cabin and shower.

Have a good day.

That's not the impression I got, the locker rooms can be used by anyone that uses the gym. What do you do if you need to use the bathroom while at the gym? :) The sauna is also available for anyone.

Archived