• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Celebrity Millenium Alaska air/land tour luggage

Sapphire56

We are travelling from the UK to do the Alaska land tour and then inside passage cruise Seward to Vancouver on Millenium in June. The package is fully Celebrity. We are flying from the UK to Seattle, overnight in Seattle and then flying to Fairbanks the next day to start the land tour. Can anyone tell me if we collect our luggage at Seattle and then check it in again the next day for our Fairbanks flight?

Also what happens to the main luggage during the land tour, does it come along with us on the tour?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

I don't know the answer to the question about the luggage in Seattle. I would assume you would get it for the overnight stay, but I'm not sure.

On the land portion of your cruisetour, the luggage does come with you. Each morning you will set it outside your hotel room door and you will see it again that night either inside or outside the door of your next hotel room.

If there's a piece of luggage you don't need or don't want to lug around, they will probably give you the option of leaving it on the bus throughout the land portion. At least that's what happened last year.

Enjoy your trip.

Many thanks for your reply, at least that answers that portion of the question.

Does it only seem odd to me that with all the security everywhere these days when travelling and everyone checking that you haven't left your luggage anywhere unattended that we are to leave bags outside doors in hotels and on ship 'unattended'!

Again, thanks for your response and perhaps someone else may know the answer to the question about the Seattle portion of our flights.

Archived