Just for the Fun of It

ssbeagle

I was looking at how many "hits" certain threads receive in the various categories. For example, on the Roll call threads I notice the Crowne Princess sailings seem to get the most action. On the regular thread the World cruise on the Royal has over 100,000 hits. Goes to show how popular some cruises are over others and how interesting other threads seem to be. :eek:

Take a peek at the Royal WC thread and you will see why it has so many hits. Bill is doing a fantastic job posting stories and fabulous photos from his world cruise which has now become a virtual cruise for about 300 that we know about so far. There are lots of lurkers who haven't fessed up as yet! I don't know what we will do when he finally hits terra firma. Cheers, Meg

Take a peek at the Royal WC thread and you will see why it has so many hits. Bill is doing a fantastic job posting stories and fabulous photos from his world cruise which has now become a virtual cruise for about 300 that we know about so far. There are lots of lurkers who haven't fessed up as yet! I don't know what we will do when he finally hits terra firma. Cheers, Meg

Yes, we have a GREAT thread going over there! You should come visit. His current pictures of the Taj Mahal are breathtaking!!

*LIVE* from: the Royal Princess WORLD CRUISE 1/20-5/08/09 Ft Laud to Rome - 107 Days! (multipage.gif 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

WitaMut

Today 11:06 PM

by piper28 lastpost.gif

2,586182,927 Hits

When you check out the roll calls some cruises seem to be so much more active than others. The Crown Princess for example seems to have some very active threads. We have met some great people through cruise critic on our cruises.

By the way, my husband really is enjoying the WC cruise thread. He's one of those lurkers that read it but doesn't answer. :rolleyes:

It just depends on the mix of people,it is fun when you get alot of people,and are having a drink,and you can feel the atmosphere is bubbly,excited,in a great mood,and everybody wanting to have a fun time,the whole crowd is smiling laughing,It makes the cruise alot of fun,Which is what your suppose to be having fun:)))))))))):p;)

Archived